About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e33cb12a92242cd53e52aac9fe15b200Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

EVENT REQ: 10/10 Star Wars Lego Book Release Sac, SF, Hawaii
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RunAmuk (Scott Muchow)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can be your back up for North Beach or take the spot provided no RFT's or Pilots want it.
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RunAmuk wrote:
I can be your back up for North Beach or take the spot provided no RFT's or Pilots want it.

Cool Scott, I'll put you down for North Beach!

Rebel Legion - Endor Base
Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Facebook: Kay Dee Collection and Costumes
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Silver Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leia1138 wrote:
Kay_Dee wrote:

OK Tina. Do you think your X-wing costume might be done by then?

My goal is to have it done before summer ends. I'm still waiting for the helmet kit to arrive, but I think I have the materials for everything else. Just need to put it all together. Smile

If you don't have a flak vest yet, Tina, Dale's selling his old one.

http://www.endorbase.org/
https://www.facebook.com/#!/jedhead1

In Loving Memory of Chanel Vanecek, aka "Padme_Skywalkr" (Feb. 7, 1980 - Oct. 25, 2003) xoxo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Leia1138 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JedHead wrote:

If you don't have a flak vest yet, Tina, Dale's selling his old one.

Aw, thanks Matt. I'm actually working on modifying a Costumebase vest to make it more accurate.

A lot of Endor Base members purchased helmet kits so there may be other future pilots out there in need of a vest. chickpilot
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll tentatively volunteer (as potential back-up at this point given previous sign-ups?) for either Santa Clara or San Mateo as a generic Old Republic Jedi, pending approval as the event gets closer. I should have the finishing touches on my Jedi outfit before Oct.
Taeriel's costume page
Darkskywalker (Roberto C. Moran)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there guys, I could do north beach SF or San Mateo!
But prefer North Beach Very Happy

"...Something is happening, I'm not the Jedi I should be and I want more...One day I will be the most powerful JEDI..."
barbie ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please remove me from the Santa Clara event, Jun will probably be doing the San Mateo location and I see that you are all full on the RL side

Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Barbie, it's funny. I was almost going to PM you the other month because I'd notice Jun signed up for a different location when I visited the GGG forum.
barbie wrote:
Please remove me from the Santa Clara event, Jun will probably be doing the San Mateo location and I see that you are all full on the RL side

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Silver Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First post updated with time (NOTE: This time is generic to all locations and could change as DK validates for all locations).

The current planned time is 2-4pm.

REMINDER:

The Pottery Barn events are also on this day, but are scheduled from 10 am - 12 pm.

In Loving Memory of Chanel Vanecek, aka "Padme_Skywalkr" (Feb. 7, 1980 - Oct. 25, 2003) xoxo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Darkskywalker (Roberto C. Moran)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10-4! I'll be at North Beach an hour before the show!

"...Something is happening, I'm not the Jedi I should be and I want more...One day I will be the most powerful JEDI..."
kNytE ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm.... Hawaii? wish there were others out here with me. not much rebels taking vacations here lately... lol
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kNytE wrote:
hmmm.... Hawaii? wish there were others out here with me. not much rebels taking vacations here lately... lol

Are you in Hawaii!? Have you signed up through the 501st to volunteer? If you are not already signed up and they end up wanting a clone... let me know if you are interested! So far we do have one potential person as Han Solo, but I'm waiting to find out if they will be OK with a face character Sad

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a tentative new location added for the Star Wars book release, and are looking for a single Rebel Legion member (generic character types preferred) for this location.

Please Note, we will have to decline this location if the 501st does not have volunteers to support it. So we are just tentatively looking for a RL volunteer at this time.

Details for each Store Location:

BOOKS, INC. - SAN FRANCISCO, CA
2251 Chestnut St
San Francisco, CA 94123

Event Time: 2pm-4pm
Requested # of Characters: 4 (no more than 4! 3 Imperial, 1 Rebel)
Book order quantity: 60 LEGO SW Books, plus additional backlist
Expected attendance: 100
Event Details: Rich will confirm, but most likely will include raffles, giveaways and costume contest.
Publicity: The event has been broadcast via newsletter to thousands, newspaper distribution, on website, children’s only e-blast, and has been submited to local print media calendars
Arrival info: There is no parking lot and limited public parking, so volunteers are advised to take a cab, especially since it’s fleet week. They are welcome to drop off their costumes a day before if needed. They should then ask for Rich upon arrival. There is a large changing area in the receiving location.

Please post here if you can volunteer. Start times for the event is 2:00pm. I believe arrival time between 1 & 1:30 to suit up. Please note, there is no free parking lot and the public parking lots in the area are expected to be full due to fleet week and the blue angels fly over that afternoon!

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to GGG, Roberto is signed up for San Mateo for 501st, so the first post here is incorrect (?)

And the store at the wharf is requesting 5-10 characters (is that right?), so could Jessica be in costume and photographer too? That's if they'll take face characters like Juno, Snowbunny Padme or Arena Padme. That location looks like it'll be crazy, being Fleet Week AND a tourist area!

Shocked

Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JedHead wrote:
According to GGG, Roberto is signed up for San Mateo for 501st, so the first post here is incorrect (?)

And the store at the wharf is requesting 5-10 characters (is that right?), so could Jessica be in costume and photographer too? That's if they'll take face characters like Juno, Snowbunny Padme or Arena Padme. That location looks like it'll be crazy, being Fleet Week AND a tourist area!

Shocked

Oh, originally Roberto signed up for the SF location as an Anakin, so I switched him to being 501st when I saw he signed up for something there. Didn't really matter to me what store he signed up for there. But if it is San Mateo instead I can switch that.

As of right now, the Rebel Legion was only asked to supply a single character for Lego book releases at each location. So even though the request at the 501st forums says something like 5-10 for one store, I'd have to wait for the 501st to tell me that more than one Rebel was OK. I can't extend it to more than one Rebel without an invite for more than one of us per location. Jessica could always sign up through the 501st as she does have a 501st approved costume.

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: