About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3f50677229d5c128fcde7c3649689fb5Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Outpost CO nomination thread-2009

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Naboo Outpost -> Naboo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hofmann (Matt Hofmann)
Mos Espa Base CO
Mos Espa Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: Outpost CO nomination thread-2009 Reply with quote

Greetings everyone, in this thread we'll be accepting nominations for Base Commanding Officer (CO).

According to the Rebel Legion charter, nominations may be made starting 12:01 A.M. EST September 1st and continue until 11:59 P.M. EST, September 10th.

All nominations must be seconded. A member may nominate themselves but that will require a second and third nomination. Standing officers must post their desire to seek another term or decline to seek another term (no response is considered a decline). No second is required for standing officers.

If no nominations are made for a particular office by 11:59 P.M. EST September 10th, then the officers holding these positions will remain in office. If a standing Outpost or Base Commander does not seek another term and no nominations are made for that unit, the XO must accept or decline being promoted to CO. If the XO declines (no response is considered a decline) then the Legion Council is empowered to appoint a new CO or to consider having the unit absorbed into a neighboring unit due to lack of leadership.

Please be sure to participate in the nominations for Legion Council, Legion Commanding Officer (LCO) and any Detachments and other sub-units you belong to.

Accepted:
Ember (Hayley Sharp)

Declined:

Nominated:
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to nominate Hayley Sharp for CO.

This isn't anything personal Kristy I just feel that you haven't really done much for the Outpost this year.
Ember ()

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Andrea, I accept your nomination Smile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember wrote:
Thank you Andrea, I accept your nomination Smile

You need to get one more nomination before I can add you as "accepted".
Gorman (Dean Brown)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to second Hayley Sharp's nomination
Jedi-J

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to Ember (Hayley Sharp)...you are now the new CO. Your term as CO will begin on October 1st, 2009 (unless the current CO wants to step down now and hand over the 'keys'). Very Happy
Anaria Zar-Rel (Kristy Glasgow)
Naboo Outpost XO
Naboo Outpost XO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Hayley - I have stepped down, you are now CO Smile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anaria Zar-Rel wrote:
Congratulations Hayley - I have stepped down, you are now CO Smile

Thanks Kristy Smile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Hayley - just an FYI that is relevant to this thread and the consequential handover...I've set the domain www.RebelLegion.co.nz to redirect to the NZ section of the RebelLegion.com forums here. If you want to take over the RebelLegion.co.nz domain name in order to put in place a website (more than happy to pass this responsibility on to someone else at this point, to be honest) as an alternative to this redirection, let me know and I can transfer ownership. Cost of the Domain Name Registration services is/has been approximately $31.44 per annum.

Cheers,
Matt
Farra Sti (Andrea Stout)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Hayley. I look forward to seeing who you choose to help you as XO and stuff.
Ember ()

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrMaul wrote:
Hi Hayley - just an FYI that is relevant to this thread and the consequential handover...I've set the domain www.RebelLegion.co.nz to redirect to the NZ section of the RebelLegion.com forums here. If you want to take over the RebelLegion.co.nz domain name in order to put in place a website (more than happy to pass this responsibility on to someone else at this point, to be honest) as an alternative to this redirection, let me know and I can transfer ownership. Cost of the Domain Name Registration services is/has been approximately $31.44 per annum.

Cheers,
Matt

Thanks Matt.
I'd like for a Naboo Outpost website to continue on, but I'll take the current one off your hands and design a new one myself using the same host I use for my personal page.
I've been able to save a decent chunk of the text off your previous one and will transfer that across, along with member photos and a gallery.
I've got a lot of things to keep me busy at the moment, but the new site should be ready to go well before Armageddon.
The new address will be: http://www.naboo-outpost.webs.com/ Smile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farra Sti wrote:
Congrats Hayley. I look forward to seeing who you choose to help you as XO and stuff.

Thanks Andrea, once I get a chance to sit down for more than 5 mins I'll make a post about my intentions for the year.

In the meantime, if anyone would like apply for XO, feel free to contact me about it. The position is open to anyone with an interest in the role Smile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, Hayley. Good luck!

MTFBWY
Claudia
Luke_Skywalker (Frank Sommer)
Legion Council
Legion Council

Medals: 8 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, Hayley. cheerleader

MTFBWY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Naboo Outpost -> Naboo Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: