About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0756ca93d6d6767c30dfa666a20a2118Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

From The Land Beyond (Sept. 25-27 2009)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (0)

(9)

(0)

User Registered Confirmed
Quinlan VosWed Mar 11, 2009 5:15 am
ThayNerdWed Mar 11, 2009 4:06 pmWed Mar 11, 2009 4:06 pm
nebelwerferTue Mar 31, 2009 6:00 pm
Master MinaMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 pm
dork vaderThu Jul 30, 2009 5:44 am
Leia1138Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:25 am
JeslynThu Sep 10, 2009 3:21 pm
ScottrooperTue Sep 22, 2009 11:33 pm
Twi'lek PamSat Sep 26, 2009 1:15 am
Anasian Skywalker (Dale Tolosa)
Base Membership Officer

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weird question, but is there anyone going to this that has an X-Wing costume that has an extra metal belt flare? I got some from Kenny (Elvis Trooper) and I need one more.

I can't make the event, but if you have one and can give it to Kathy, I can PayPal you. I need one before the SW Concert in San Jose.

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." - Bruce Lee
https://www.facebook.com/TedTheEwoksGeekyAdventures
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh darn, no RL table to hang out at. Gosh, I'm just going to see how I feel in the morning. The con pass is 20 dollars, and it is a bit of a drive from Los Gatos for a pretty small con. And now Roberto is not going, Jessica isn't going... Crying or Very sad

Sorry to be so wishy washy, I was thinking I should help out with the table but it sounds like I'm not needed (hey, that's odd. I want to do RL table duty and there is no table LOL!)

Rebel Legion - Endor Base
Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Facebook: Kay Dee Collection and Costumes
Leia1138 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Kathy! Maybe if interest continues to grow for this con we can have a RL table next year. What do you think Myke?

We're even having problems finding enough SVRF members to staff the table. Myke is a trooper - he's going to be there all three days!
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Myke will probably have more to report since he was there for the entire con. I was there on Saturday working the SVRF table and browsing the vendor area. Other Endor Base members in attendance on Saturday were: Robin, Eugene (as a stormtrooper) and Scott and Pam (in GI Joe costumes). I had some RL flyers, tattoos and trading cards available at the SVRF table so I was able to talk up either group depending on the person's interest!

Later that evening, SVRF members took Peter Mayhew, Daniel Logan, Matthew Wood and C. Andrew Nelson out to dinner at Tex Wasabi.

Myke battling Darth Maul

Eugene and I

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: