About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=60fe4a8368fcab7f9b26151e0cb5e3a7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Project Endor
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zen Solo ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:02 am    Post subject: Project Endor Reply with quote

I know there are a few people on here interested in or just starting to work on some Endor costumes. I'm interested but I'm buried under some other projects right now, so its on the back burner for me. It would be great to get some more troopers though and maybe get some workshops going?

fleet_trooper ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:06 am    Post subject: project Reply with quote

Sounds good. I would love to do an Endor trooper.

endor trooper endor rft

Last edited by fleet_trooper () on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blazshtaliar ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do know somebody i can buy an Endor Han Solo from.

There is no emotion, there is only Peace.

If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your improv, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman. -Joel
VegaWolf (Nichole)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would so be up for this. I've been wanting to make an Endor Trooper/Leia. Very Happy
fleet_trooper ()
Active Legion Member

Gold Star (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:22 am    Post subject: project Reply with quote

I just wanted to let everybody know who is intrested in doing a Endor Trooper or RFT or other RAID costumes that i am doing reserch right now and getting info together for doing the costumes. More info comming soon. Right now i have three resources for the Endor helment. Donna the CO of RAID is willing to do a small run of Endor helments (4) at a $175 each. Thats the complete helment. I also found helments on ebay (costume base) and of course TK site.If Intrested in the Helment run just let me know and i will let Donna know. Also i would like to know who all is intrested in doing a RAID costume by just posting here on this thread. Thanks Troopers.
Lee. rft endor trooper endor rebeltrooper

Last edited by fleet_trooper () on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Zen Solo ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lee is the $174 from Donna the whole helmet, including soft and the donut or just the soft part?

fleet_trooper ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:48 am    Post subject: project Reply with quote

From the Boss

The cost is $175 and is for a complete, ready-to-wear soft helmet (helmet, snaps, chin strap, ear cups, ribbed top). There are pictures in my thread in the Rebel Trooper forum.

Plus i fixed my post Embarassed
fleet_trooper ()
Active Legion Member

Gold Star (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Project Reply with quote

Ok info on the Rebel blaster
TKs site has the parts and gun kit. 16 piece kit is $ 65 plus s&h and the Wells MR722 M16 airsoft gun is $28 plus s&h (only 2 left)
Rebel commando Bandolear kit is $20 plus s&h. This is TKs site and price. This is one source for the Rebel blaster.

Also for the rest of the required items just go to Rebel troopers thread and click on the link for where to get Endor trooper or RFT and it has links to get what you need to complete your costume.

Also when your costume is approved and you join RAID, you can also buy the RAID roker for the Endor Trooper or RFT trooper depending on whitch costume you did. (Endor rocker for Endor costume and RFT rocker for RFT costume)

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/tantive/

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/endorbunker/

rft endor trooper endor rebeltrooper

Last edited by fleet_trooper () on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
VegaWolf (Nichole)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the doughnut but I do need the soft part of it with the ribbed top. I'd so get one. Very Happy
Obey Wann (William Blackburn)
Active Legion Member

Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll chime in on this, as I'm working on my own ERT right now, and was part of the two previous group buys of donuts with the Phoenix Fan Force and Rocky Mountain Fan Force.

Both were 2 piece: front and back or top and bottom. I found the both of the donuts... difficult to finish.

I finally went with moff man's single piece resin rotocast donut. Then I'm having Donna make my soft cap and vest.

It's another option for you to consider, and as soon as I get my soft cap, I'll cut the holes in the donut and fit it, but at least it is one piece and ready to cut holes and paint. Nothing against the other makers' donuts... I just couldn't get either of those to work properly.

I can give good props for Jim's ERT rifle, though. I have had it for a couple of years, and love it.

And I'd love to see some Arizona ERTs after all of the trouble we had to get this project going in the past. Good luck and if there is anything I can do to help, LMK.

Bill

fleet_trooper ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: project Reply with quote

Thanks Bill for the info. We really appreciate it. Im sure i will be asking you for pointers soon.
Obey Wann (William Blackburn)
Active Legion Member

Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries. Smile

If you want, I can take some pics of my donut pieces from the 2nd run. Let's just say, it's still sitting in two halves and i don't plan on finishing it. I thought I could do OK with it after doing a clone. I was wrong. Embarassed

I can give props to www.zahal.com - I ordered their boots and got them in yesterday. Very nice. They are like "Chuck T" converse shoes. They'll need a good insole with arch suupport, but look good.

Also, if you want to do the ERT, take a look at Lonescout's backpack. I'll be getting the first one and will be posting my thoughts on it and building a tutorial for it. It's $225+ shipped and looks fantastic. IMHO, it really adds to the look of the costume, but in no way is a requirement.

Good luck on the build,a nd if there is anything I can do to help, LMK. I'll likely be the costume judge for these, so if you have questions, feel free to ask!

A'den Kyramud ()

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally interested in doing an Endor Trooper. Very Happy
A'den Kyramud ()

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP!!! endor
PhxEris ()

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:26 am    Post subject: Re: RFT Reply with quote

Lee: Ordered the chambray shirts, BDU shirt and Pants for the RFT. Now I just have to come up with the boots, helmet and gun! So I should be ready to submit my costume by the end of the year! Hopefully in time to participate in the Fiesta Bowl Parade!!! Yee Haw Im closer than I thought to completing one Star Wars costume!!!

Cool
Eris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: