About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e143fec3a20ba40d066379f1e2a4a1d9Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Event: Fall Festival- Taylorsville Elementary (Nov. 7)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (1)

(0)

(1)

User Registered Confirmed
Jarren LandcasterThu Aug 13, 2009 11:08 pm
Cam R'MalaTue Nov 03, 2009 5:27 pm
Funky Buns (Daphne Collier)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Event: Fall Festival- Taylorsville Elementary (Nov. 7) Reply with quote

A request for an appearance came in for a Fall Festival at Taylorsville Elementary October 24th.

Hi,

My name is Erica Slygh and I am contacting you on behalf of the Taylorsville Elementary PTO in Georgia. I have been in contact with the 501st Legion to schedule an appearance at our Fall Festival in October, and I would like to have some rebel alliance and/or Jedi characters at the event as well (some of the smaller children may find Darth and the others a bit scary...we need some "good guys" too). It is scheduled for Oct. 24th, time TBA, but we wouldn't need you to be there all day, maybe just 2 hours or whatever works for you.

Please contact me asap if it is at all possible for you to make an appearance at this event. It is a carnival type festival with bounce houses, games and such. We have it yearly to raise money for the school. We are located in Taylorsville Ga just west of Cartersville.

Thank you,

Erica Slygh
Taylorsville Elem. PTO Officer
sierrascents1@aol.com
561-635-2382 cell
770-684-3499 home

Last edited by Funky Buns (Daphne Collier) on Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jarren Landcaster (Christopher Shore)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, where's Taylorsville Ga ?? Another google event, but Im good with it Wink Who's the contact or is it just with Kris and them??

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarren Landcaster wrote:
Ok, where's Taylorsville Ga ?? Another google event, but Im good with it Wink Who's the contact or is it just with Kris and them??
Erica Slygh is the contact person. This came in as an "official" request for both Bespin Base and the GA501st. And Taylorsville is up around Cartersville....kinda up around the Kennesaw "area".
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funky Buns wrote:
Erica Slygh is the contact person.

I know that rant , but from our side to let her know that there are ppl of intrest ( or are even going ) shoot me . Is it the ones who are going to contact her or our "officer/s" Thumbs up hugs pompom

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarren Landcaster wrote:
Funky Buns wrote:
Erica Slygh is the contact person.

I know that rant , but from our side to let her know that there are ppl of intrest ( or are even going ) shoot me . Is it the ones who are going to contact her or our "officer/s" Thumbs up hugs pompom
Ok, ok.... whack
The contact person would be one of us RL officers Leia Buns chickpilot and clone Kris. But for those who are just members of the RL and/or don't get on the GA501st forums that much, the contact person would be either Beth or myself. I just emailed Erica saying that I posted an interest thread to see who would be available for the event.

She wants some good guys to balance out the bad guys just in case there are some kids that are a little too frightened of big bad Darth Vader. vader schrik

Email recieved today from Erica:

Hi Daphne,

Thank you so much! The kids will be so excited. We will be in touch!

Erica

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Mrs. XO kyle hugs Leia Buns That's what I guessed.

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE:

Hi Daphne,

There has been a change of date for our Fall Festival at Taylorsville Elem....it is now officially going to be on Nov. 7th from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. Will this be a problem for you? Sorry about this but the Principal of the school made us move the date. Please let me know if anyone in your group can still attend.

Thank you,
Erica Slygh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: