About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e3e654033d67488ce66fc8a35600b57cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Star Wars Night at the KC T-Bones '09 Edition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base -> Dantooine Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (2)

(1)

(0)

User Registered Confirmed
gandalfbmgWed Aug 12, 2009 1:31 pm
GsWookieThu Aug 27, 2009 6:40 pm
Darth VenomousFri Apr 17, 2009 5:04 pm
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Star Wars Night at the KC T-Bones '09 Edition
Event from Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:00 am to Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:00 am

It's that time again; the Kansas City T-Bones baseball team has asked us back for another outing at the ball park.

Game starts at 7, but we need to try and be there at about 6 to dress and troop as the crowd is coming in.

501st, Rebel Legion, and Mado Mercs members that are trooping in costume are admitted free (as well as the FanForce's resident cariacture artist Darryl, who'll be drawing).

In addition, there is a block of seats availble for FanForce non-costuming members and all our friends and family attending; the are $10.50 each.

So please post if you're trooping, if you need the tickets (and how many), or both. I will provide a list to the t-bones and you pick them up (and pay if necceary) at the will call window when you arrive. We must have the list final by 8/14!

Current List of Trooping Members:
Bart (RL)
Sarah (501st)
Darryl (drawing)
Chris "Pyr Landis" (MM)

Paid tickets:
Sharon S x2
Bart x4

Last edited by gandalfbmg (Bart German) on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:44 am; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've almost got the details worked out, so stay tuned for a real post about this soon. But it looks like we'll have until about 8/14 to sign up for sure. Deal will be again members trooping will get in free and non-costumed or family/friends coming along will get tickets in our seating block for $10.50. Start finding out if you're coming and if anyone's coming with Wink

Dantooine Base: Keeping flyover country Imperial-free since 2007
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First post updated! Just 10 more days!

gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a couple days left to get on the list... is NO ONE else going to this???

oba-winn8403 (Ben Watkins)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I can't make it, still working nights at the hotel.

Soon as I get my new day job though, I'll have much easier time making it to all these weekend or night events.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oba-winn8403 wrote:
Sorry I can't make it, still working nights at the hotel.

Soon as I get my new day job though, I'll have much easier time making it to all these weekend or night events.

No problem, I understand. Thanks for looking though.

Everyone else: last day to get on the list for trooping or friend/family tickets!

gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yea, I'm cool:
http://www.kansascity.com/1047/gallery/1399755-a1399740-t3.html

oba-winn8403 (Ben Watkins)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, Bart!

And the shades do make you one cool RFT, lol.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oba-winn8403 wrote:
Awesome, Bart!

And the shades do make you one cool RFT, lol.

Look closely and you'll see a diaper bag strap over my shoulder... they actually got me standing outside in costume but still carting Sarah's costume and keeping track of Marcus alone and waiting for Sarah and everyone else to show up... I've mostly learned to keep my sunglasses off when I'm in costume now (as hard as it is on my eyes).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base -> Dantooine Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: