About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=381320dc676aaef5a2ad7cd711d638f7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Wizard World Chicago - August 6-9, 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base -> Great Lakes Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jariksolo1138 (Brenn Fleming)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Kashyyyk Base member looking to meet some fellow rebels! Reply with quote

Hello Midwest Base! I am from Kashyyyk Base in Oregon and I will be at Chicago Comic Con on Saturday. I am currently station at the Great Lakes Naval Center. Are you guys going to have a booth or anything going on? My fellow sailors and I would love to stop by and I would like to get to know some of my fellow rebels from across the nation. Hope to see you tomorrow!

-Jarik Solo Pilot X-Wing 1

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
doc4converse ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Per the Midwest Base forum, the booth number is #2614. We will be with the 501st also. The booth is located at the end near the artists section.

See you on Saturday!
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup... stop by and say hello Smile

Bob
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

Medals: 11 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes....make sure to stop by and say Hi...
We will also be doing a Panel at 1:00 PM on costumes - the Panel Rooms are to the left of the main entrance to the Con....I forget which room...but they are posted...

Our booth is all the way to the right when you enter the convention hall and down near "Artist's Alley"....today I will be in Endor Rebel Commando...

some photos from yesterday....

http://livefromthegalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Hurricane Sandy Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Kashyyyk Base member looking to meet some fellow rebels! Reply with quote

jariksolo1138 wrote:
Hello Midwest Base! I am from Kashyyyk Base in Oregon and I will be at Chicago Comic Con on Saturday. I am currently station at the Great Lakes Naval Center. Are you guys going to have a booth or anything going on? My fellow sailors and I would love to stop by and I would like to get to know some of my fellow rebels from across the nation. Hope to see you tomorrow!

-Jarik Solo Pilot X-Wing 1

Was nice to see a yah stop by the booth... sorry you couldnt bring a costume. Crying or Very sad

Well I hope the con went well for yah.... hope everything goes well for yah in your 4 year stay in the Navy!

Bob
Milwookiee
doc4converse ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KUDOS to Augie for everything!!! That was a lot of work. Thank you, Dee, also for all the "gifts" for the VIP's and Con attendees that stop by the booths.

Here are some pics from the event:

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/Terrier_3/Wizard%20World%202009/?albumview=slideshow

I truly enjoyed seeing and working with everyone again, and of course meeting new people is just awesome, too!!! Thanks to everyone traveling those long hours to join us in Chicagoland.
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

Medals: 11 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The panel turned out great...
also thanks to the Rebels that stopped by to say hi...

My photos from both Friday and Saturday:

http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa304/schphgochi/Wizard%20World%202009/

Group Friday:

Group Saturday:

some favorites:

http://livefromthegalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base -> Great Lakes Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: