About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=815731f67b39beb95134ce05bf74d4f9Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Message from Starfighter Command

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HazardThree (Jon Paulson)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:02 am    Post subject: Message from Starfighter Command Reply with quote

Just checking in ... So, you guys ready for a squadron yet? According to records, you've got over the 3 formal pilots required.

Akasha ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soon to be four as soon as I get my x wing pilot completed. I think it would be AWESOME if Corellian Base had an official squadron.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jedimika ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Akasha and I are the only ones working on pilot uniforms right now. I haven't been around very long and haven't been to a lot of events but I haven't seen any base pilots in person. How about it? Any Corellian pilots lurking out there? You know Corellians make the best pilots (Jedi are a close second)...let's hear from you!
FallenJedi ()
Corellian Base CO
Corellian Base CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue leader checking in. Thumbs up
I think it would be great if we had or own squadron. And then we have to get a patch to wear on our costumes. Wink
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 2 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be cool. How are the patches worn? There are pockets on both shoulders (I guess that's more of a question for Starfighter Command).

I lack any graphic skills but I guess we would need a squadron name first (and I need to finish my uniform first *goes to basement to work on leg flares*)
Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you guys decide on a name of the Squad let me know so we can put you guys a section on the corellian base forums. Also I can let Rebel Legion Command know.

Thanks guys for willing to do this I think this is great our base is getting organized.

Hey Fallen Jedi call me or e-mail me when you get a chance I want to ask you something.

Thanks
alex
Akasha ()

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to work on a name and logo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: