Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=64a595486d472f18997c80a5c93c4336Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Richmond Marathon (Nov 14th, 2009)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (0)

(0)

(0)

User Registered Confirmed
F16WarBird

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Richmond Marathon (Nov 14th, 2009) Reply with quote

What: The Richmond Marathon

When: Saturday, November 14th, 2009

Where: Richmond, Va

Events:
    Marathon
    Half Marathon
    8k (Walkers Welcome!)
    Kids Run

Schedule:
    7 a.m. 8k start
    7:30 a.m. Half Marathon start
    8 a.m. Marathon start
    8 a.m. - 3 p.m. Post-race celebration at Finish Line
    3 p.m. Marathon course closes

I was hoping we might be able to put a team together to participate in this event as part of Km4KT.
Members of Garrison Tyranus will also be in attendance.

You needn't be in costume. If you can't run, you can walk in the 8k.

We need people to be there as either atheletes or to support our atheletes and wear Km4kt shirts, hats, ect. to help
us raise money for the Make-A-Wish foundation.

This is an open invitation to both members & non-members of the Rebel Legion. As I said, you don't need a costume to participate or to wear in the event.

For further information and to register, please visit http://www.richmondmarathon.com/

I hope you will join us.
F16WarBird

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be there to run in the 8K and give my armor a test run for the Philadelphia Marathon the following weekend.
F16WarBird

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're still looking for folks to come out and support us.

You don't have to run.

You don't have to be in costume.

Simply being there and cheering for us will help us spread the word.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: