About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=b955294f263961ca017a198299fde9b7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

MDA Walk-A-Thon
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (1)

(0)

(2)

User Registered Confirmed
D-WanSun Apr 12, 2009 2:13 pm
Funky BunsThu Apr 09, 2009 1:49 pm
Kryy JacobiThu Apr 30, 2009 3:13 am
wadeh13 (Wade Henry)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kryy Jacobi wrote:
So sorry I won't be able to attend, but I sent a small donation through the website:

https://www.joinmda.org/MyEvent/MyTeamHomepage/tabid/70658/Team/Skywalkers/Default.aspx

I pray the walk will be a big success! Very Happy

I made a donation and thought I used the link above on April 30th and I think my donation went to another team. After I made it I noticed it went to Heather Dawson. Oh well, it still goes toward the MDA. I guess God knew her team needed the donations too. She only had $10 at the time.
kayia secura ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wade, that was the team it was suppose to go to. That was the team that we was walking for that is why I posted that link. Thank you very much for the donation. I just wanted to let every one know that the walkathon turned out great. Our walk team won two awards. One for the most people walking and the second one was for the most money rasied. I want to thank those that was able to attend, those that donated, and those that keep us in your thoughts and prayers. With out any of that none of this would have been possible. I just want to put this out there. We are working on getting up a day in June or July to do another fund raiser for MDA. We are wanting to do BBQ or ZAXbY"S pates and also pics with star wars chacters to raise money. I will post more details as I get them. If you would like to purchase one of the team shirts for a donation please send me a pm and I will get one for you. I will post pics later today of the walk. We had a really good turn out. We had 10 in costume yesterday that was awesome. Jacob loved it. I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU from the Dawson family and also from me and Chris.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Nikki said and plus a big congrats and thanks to Dillard whom won a plaque for raising the most on the team. Jacob's site raised the goal that they set forth to get and again, Jacob's parents wanted to send out their thanks to RL and 501st.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
wadeh13 (Wade Henry)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is so awesome. Great job guys. Count me in for the next one. Sorry, I couldn't make the walk this time, but at least I was able to make a donation. The donation came from a birthday party I did in costume. I told them it was for the MDA and they were very glad to make the donation.
Jarren Landcaster (Christopher Shore)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's some pics of the event, Jacob was most grateful for all who showed:

http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r193/jmaster_landcaster/MDA/

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Kryy Jacobi (Karyn W)
Bespin Base XO
Bespin Base XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job, everyone! Sorry I had to miss. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: