About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7c8b40d84c6e62eee8940fc59bf0e1c9Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Convention in Sacramento March 14
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kitemera15 ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:16 am    Post subject: Convention in Sacramento March 14 Reply with quote

Whoo hoo! Three days til blast off! I'm still planning on going, so hope to everyone there! We should arrive around 11am.
Tionne Hawk (Bridget Maguire)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:34 am    Post subject: Convention in Sacramento March 14 Reply with quote

A wonderful turnout by the Endor base members! Hopefully we will have pictures soon. I don't think I've ever seen an event before where we outnumbered the 501st. I'm so proud!  

Thanks to everyone who attended, it was awesome to meet some new people along with seeing some old friends. I hope those of you who commuted had a safe journey home.

Let's do this again! How about April 30-May 2?

Master Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:10 pm    Post subject: Convention in Sacramento March 14 Reply with quote

Thank you for everyone who showed up, This was a great event. For anyone intested in doing this again, there will be event sort of like this, a bit smaller, in Fairfield @ the Hilton on April 3 (Sat) 10am- 2 pm, me and my sis wil be there dressed up in SW and another Jedi will be there also. This event will be held by Ed Conway - the guy that used to do all the big events ( with guests, costume contests etc.) five years ago, Now he wants to get back in the groove again , so he has asked me and anyone to show up in costume to help him out.

Hope to see some of you there,

Master Jedi

Tionne Hawk (Bridget Maguire)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Convention in Sacramento March 14 Reply with quote

If any of you took pics, please post them or link us to the website. I'd love to see the group shot of us. If I get any I will send them along. Smile
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Convention in Sacramento March 14 Reply with quote

I took about 20 pics but unfortunately none are of the whole group, just individual shots, once my scedule settles down, this weekend I got a anamme event to go to - as a Jedi !, after that I will get the pics out.

Master Jedi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: