About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=347166e48f8cb78090100eee755754b5Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Outrider Base Recruitment Officer (BRO)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Outrider Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sidewalker (Shawn Trainor)
Outrider Base CO
Outrider Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:22 am    Post subject: Outrider Base Recruitment Officer (BRO) Reply with quote

The Base Membership Officer position is being changed to that of Base Recruitment Officer.

I was the BMO, but as I am now the XO, I cannot serve in two positions at once. I am looking for volunteers to be the new Base Recruitment Officer.

I will try to find as much information as possible, but I don't know how much I'll be able to get you. I was never even informed that the BMO system went active after I finished the testing last year.

If anyone wants to volunteer, please post here, and I will try to get you as much information as possible.
Hett'ciri Clan Alor'ad
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for piping in on this Shawn. If anyone has questions about the position please let us know

'Just because I don't like to fight. Doesn't mean I can't'

'They can be a great people Kal-El they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way'

'JASON' Detachment
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok there hasn't been anyone intrested in this so I'll move it to the archive. If anyone has questions they can forward them to myself or Shawn

'They can be a great people Kal-El they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way'

'JASON' Detachment
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lexial (Nicole Lenz)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Base Recruitment Officer Reply with quote

I would be interested in helping as long as I can find out what I am supposed to do. Amadalia Amadalia
Jedi Ranger (Kris Joosten)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chics can be bros? Laughing Razz Razz Razz Razz

"If you want peace, prepare for war."
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Har Har Kris.

Hey Nicole if you wanting to knwo what the position entails I'd be more then happy to give you the information or shawn can also pass it along. It's great to see you on the forums more too Smile

'JASON' Detachment
Lexial (Nicole Lenz)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amadalia Hey Jason ...I would love to help out. If you could send me the info & update me on what promo we are doing it would be awesome.
If Shawn or members coming down for the show have items you want handed out for events like the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo I would be happy to promote. Awing I'm on board!

PS : I will be at the Calgary Comic & Entertainment for both days so it may be a great opportunity for this group. This event received the highest new member response for the Fan Force since we started going to it. Ben
Lexial (Nicole Lenz)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Ranger wrote:
Chics can be bros? Laughing Razz Razz Razz Razz

Mr wise guy! Amadalia Don't mess with the girls!
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicole...I'll send you the details involved with the position, any questions you can ask. Also if you need more immediate answers you can ask Shawn as well since he's XO and actually physically more able to see you in person before I can.

Also Shawn got a bunch of PR boklets and flyers etc. All he has to do is go to a staples and get a bunch copied as well as bussiness cards. So if you can grab some from him perfect. We also have a banner that was sent down with shawn as well so any PR stuff you need is in his possession, all he needs do is simply havwe copies made

Thanks very much for wanting to help out Nicole Smile!

'JASON' Detachment
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to announce that Nicole Lenz (Lexial) has accepted the position of Base Recruitment Officer. Shawn and myself are very honored and happy to have her on board. Please wish her all the best in her new role and offer her any help she may need. Her duties for this position are as follows.

Base/Outpost Recruitment Officer (BRO/ORO)

1. The Base/Outpost Commanding Officer appoints the BRO/ORO for their Base/Outpost. This is based on costume knowledge, costume experience and an ability to mentor new members. The CO may appoint one or more people per Base/Outpost for this task depending on Base/Outpost size and necessity or a Base/Outpost may chose to have no BRO/ORO if no one has proper experience. The CO and/or XO of the Base/Outpost may not be the BRO/ORO as it is a conflict of interest.

2. The Base/Outpost Recruitment Officer is responsible for being a base resource for costuming knowledge and mentoring new members/recruits and assisting with translation of membership forms and queries (as needed). They do not process new membership applications in their Base/Outpost, approve new costumes, classify costumes as Formal or Informal, or post framed membership costume pictures on the RL website as this is the responsibility of the LCJs.

3. They are responsible, if designated by their CO or along with the CO, for making sure members who have moved into their Base/Outpost area get their contact information transferred and updated as well as verifying that the member is not an ex member or has been banned from the RL or that they are of appropriate age to join the RL. They are responsible, if designated by their CO or along with the CO, to have all contact information for all members in their Base/Outpost. Contact information should include the following: Member's name, name on the RL site, city/state/province/country/zip, email address, and if the member permits telephone number. All contact information is kept strictly confidential and is not to be given out to anyone without permission of the member. They are responsible for carrying out requests for the removal from the Legion and work in concert with their CO for such requests.

Thanks all

'JASON' Detachment
Raven ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Nicole Leia Buns

redeyekho ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Nicole Smile
Lexial (Nicole Lenz)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:jedi1: Thank you! I'll do the best I can.
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to announce that Nicole has decided to step down as BRO. I on behalf of the Base would like to thank her for the work and time she has put in. I hope sometime in the future she may return to the position

Thank You

'JASON' Detachment
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Outrider Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: