About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=62c2f786b0aad2054cb4ef799c6de12cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Introduce yourself here!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VegaWolf (Nichole)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I've slacked on posting in here.
So welcome to all our new peeps! Smile

Anyone with a Jedi that gets approved, post your pics in the KJO as well. And once you're approved in the KJO, PM me so you can be part of the Tosche Temple as well!

And if that didn't make it obvious or anything, I'm the Tosche Temple Master. Hehe. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me! Very Happy
Sand Dancer (Brenda Cranson)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, everyone!!

"You smell like dead bunnies." -Ralph Wiggum
jedirevan1 ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I received the email this morning that my Jedi outfit has been approved, so now I am officially a member Very Happy

I'm not sure about where to post the pics for Tosche Temple however?

Tina
VegaWolf (Nichole)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jedirevan1 wrote:

I'm not sure about where to post the pics for Tosche Temple however?

Congratulations and welcome to MEB!

As far as Tosche Temple, you must join the Knights of the Jedi Order (KJO). The thread for that is here.

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12290

All you gotta do is follow the directions and you should be in within a day or two after! Very Happy
Blazshtaliar ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, just follow the link Vega provided, go to the last page, and post saying that you'd like to join the KJO and provide pics of top to bottom of you robe on and off side, back, front.

Or just post pictures that you have, i know it seems like alot but those guys over in the KJO thread are reeeeaaaally picky!

And as soon as they add you to the KJO just let Vega know and she'll add you to the Toshe Temple roster.

Now lets see you at some events!!!! Ha Ha

Welcome, to the rebellion.

(btw) I'm the Assistant Temple Master

There is no emotion, there is only Peace.

If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your improv, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman. -Joel
jedirevan1 ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the warm welcome all. I will be joining the Temple shortly. I have not been online over the last few days, so playing catch up.

I will be attending as many events as I can. My work schedule is quite ridiculous, so between that and the distance I am away means I can't attend as many events as I would like. But I will show my face as often as possible. Laughing

Tina
StarSkywalker ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am behind on this thread but welcome to all. Tina, I'm glad that your costume got approved! Congrats!!

Cindy
TK-5647 (Dustin)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone, my name is Dustin, and I have been sober fo....oh wait, thats not this forum....
Embarassed

anyways I have only been trooping since about 2005, I am a member of the 501st Dune Sea Garrison and the Jundland Wastes Squad Leader which oversees the events in the Dune Sea's south end. Mostly Tucson! I've met most of you, I primarily wear A white TK, and more recently Captain Rex! I have built three 501st approved Tusken Raiders, two Tie Pilots, one At At driver, and can't seem to apply to the RL before selling my Tusken! I guess I'm just a sucker for new squad members!

Anyways, I hope to troop with you all, and the door is always open for any events in Tucson! I also woul dbe happy to help anyone interested in building a Tusken!

Dustin
myspace.com/tucsontrooper
StarSkywalker ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Dustin! and yes Dustin does make a great Tusken. I know - He made one for me!

Cindy
Darkshifter82 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Introduction of a hopeful member (soon) Reply with quote

Hello, My name is Blake (Darkshifter82) and I was at PHX ComicCon, and you guys saw me in my unfinished Jedi outfit at the Relay for Life.

I had a great time it was wonderful that not only did you raise all that money but you beat your goal after you raised it again.

One of the best things was seeing R2 lead ALL THOSE KIDS around the track, you need to get Joel to put the video on your website by your new post for the relay.

I was woundering if you guys had decided on a day for the Jedi workshop? At the moment I believe all I neet is the belt; with the belt come the parts with the parts come the decision wether it is Old Republic or New Republic.

It is nice to get to know you all I hope to be a part of the group soon.
neilwato ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

My name is Neil Hetzel and I've been trooping with the Dune Sea Garrison for several years now. Last year my brother and I decided to do clone costumes together and many sleepless nights later we succeeded. At the time I didn't realize that they would qualify us for entry into the RL. I'm glad I know now!

I'm very happy to be a member of the RL now and look forward to getting know you guys more over here.

See you 'round!

P.S. Can I get "special access" to the clone detachment?
Blazshtaliar ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally!!! HaHa jk Mr. Green nice to have you aboard! And i'll get right on top of getting you into the COR as well as the SandCrawler Squad.

There is no emotion, there is only Peace.

If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your improv, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman. -Joel
VegaWolf (Nichole)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay Neil! Glad to see you joinin' the ranks! Laughing
RhidelSilpheed (Bry Squires)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:12 am    Post subject: New Tro.. erm, Jedi here. Reply with quote

Hi there,

Bry Squires from UAT here, still working on my jedi outfit. Have pictures posted on my facebook page by the same name. Really enjoyed you guys at Fanboys and the Ultrasabers, Atomic Comic venture. Hope everything went well with the Relay for Life!

I'm 28, married, and going back to school to finish my degree in embedded systems. I have a dog, love comics, painting, and camping. I'm apart of the UAT Star Wars club but I'm not actually the president or any member of leadership, I've just been around the block a few times.

I am still looking to complete my belt and boots. My robe and saber are in the second to last legs, and I've had to restart my saber because the activation button would be cut off by the LED heat sink.

I'd love an email of other such; Apasilpheed@mac.com

Thanks again!
Lee-Ahm Jinn ()

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Bry.
If there is anything that we can do to help you gear up, Please let us know.

S.I.G.
Be seeing you.
Liam

(Also, Deadpool, AzA/ECA, Founding Member of the Arizona Avengers, the Avenger Initiative, and the East Coast Avengers (CO)
https://www.facebook.com/EastCoastAvengers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

Jump to: