About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=c36839bc21aded71726eadda972c429cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Convention in Sacramento March 14
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tionne Hawk (Bridget Maguire)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 5:21 pm    Post subject: Convention in Sacramento March 14 Reply with quote

I know this is a bit early, but hopefully you all can plan to attend this one well in advance. It is the same Comic and Anime event as the one on December 14 with the 501st. We had a great time talking to the people and taking photos. As before it is at the Scottish Rite Center.

Hope to see you there!

May the Force be with you.

Master Jedi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:41 pm    Post subject: Convention in Sacramento March 14 Reply with quote

I will be there along with my padawan and some other Jedi from the bay area.

Kamira ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Convention in Sacramento March 14 Reply with quote

I too will most likely attend.
Kitemera15 ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:53 am    Post subject: Convention in Sacramento March 14 Reply with quote

Does anyone have any more information about this event? I'd like to go, butI don't knopow anything about it. THanks!

~Amy

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Convention in Sacramento March 14 Reply with quote

There will probably be more details as it gets closer, like who will be there and such. But going off of the last one, some of the 501st will be there. There are vendors that have mostly comics and action figures. There is a room usually set aside for showing anime films and lots of good people to talk to! I am not sure what time it starts but I would guess that it starts around 10 am and goes until 4 or 5 pm. If there's anything else you are wondering about just ask and if I don't know maybe Master Jedi will.
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject: Convention in Sacramento March 14 Reply with quote

Here are the Details, The event is a the Scottish Rire Temple, 6151 H Street, 10am-4pm $4 addmission, go to www.sacramentocomics.com to print out a save $1 coupon, there will be a at least 5 jedi there, and bunch of 501st, and of course dealer tables, Photo shoots. It will be a fun event.  Anyone in costume is encoraged to attend.

Master Jedi

qui-gundi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject: Convention in Sacramento March 14 Reply with quote

i'll be there.

i liked the coats for kids event so i think i'll go to this one

Master Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Convention in Sacramento March 14 Reply with quote

If you think the coats for kids was fun this one will just blow it away. I'm goona see if we can have a lightsaber duel with other Jedi, but this time we'll bring some dueling sabres.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:06 pm    Post subject: Convention in Sacramento March 14 Reply with quote

Qui Gundi has some good ones made of wood. Just bring extra. I have been known to break a blade or two in rehearsals, right AJ?

Kitemera15 ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject: Convention in Sacramento March 14 Reply with quote

Great! Barring any last miniute school stuff, I'll be there.
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:14 pm    Post subject: Convention in Sacramento March 14 Reply with quote

I know this has nothing to do with anything posted but I got better pics of my gear at my link on my page.

Master Jedi 

Parade Padme ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject: Convention in Sacramento March 14 Reply with quote

ooo oo!! I hope I can attend this! And maybe I can persuade some SFFF peeps to come along with me! Tee hee!

Conventions are here! Weeeeeeeeee!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kitemera15 ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: Convention in Sacramento March 14 Reply with quote

I'll def. be there! And I'll have my best friend, a visiting SOCal RL member in tow! I'll be in Padme's yellow picnic dress, and Ashley will be in Classic Leia gear...hope to see y'all there!
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:13 pm    Post subject: Convention in Sacramento March 14 Reply with quote

Great, more peole in costume the better, I'll be looking foreward to seeing all you there. LET'S SHOW THE 501ST WHAT WE CAN DO!

Master Jedi

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Convention in Sacramento March 14 Reply with quote

Wow! With more RL people, most of the Sacramento Valley Rogue Force, and at least some of the San Francisco Fan Force this is going to be huge! We may give WonderCon a run for its money!

See you all on the 14th!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: