About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9cca275b1105c2b082b37988ca35c9b6Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Chicago Area costume workshop 3-29-09
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base -> Great Lakes Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crix ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah. thats me (Turner). I did get in contact with a few people when I thought I was finished with my costume. I am embarssed to say that I didnt read everything on how to join... I was so excited that I thought I had finished my costume, I wanted to show it off and I always wanted to join the rebel legion. I Just got a little lazy. After sitting down and doing what I was supposed to do, I see alot of my question are already answered and that my costume wasnt as good as it could be. If I am going to do this, I want to do it right. I went ahead and ordered a new flight suit from CostumeBase. I think my suit just needed too much work and not just the collar. It was baggie and it just dosent look right when I look at the pictures. Hopefully the new one will be here in a few weeks and I be good to go barring any problems with the new one.

Jack Killian, Thank you for you offer to help! I really appreciate it. Hopefully the new will be fine and I'll be good to go. thanks
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

Medals: 11 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed there is a request at the 501st for a birthday party for your son...
sadly...the date is on a day that I am already committed to something else...

Hopefully, someone will speak up and be event coordinator for the party...

http://livefromthegalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/
Crix ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't sure if anyone recieved my request. I havn't heard anything one way or the other. Wasn't sure how that work, never request a appreance befoe. If someone can do it, that would be fantastic, but I understand if not.
Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crix wrote:
I wasn't sure if anyone recieved my request. I havn't heard anything one way or the other. Wasn't sure how that work, never request a appreance befoe. If someone can do it, that would be fantastic, but I understand if not.

When a request comes throught the 501st...it gets posted to our "Event Request" thread...
then a member will sign on (depending on who is available) to act as coordinator....then the coordinator will post in the "planning" threads looking for more volunteers.

We don't have as large of a membership on the "south" end of things....the greater majority of members live in the northern suburbs.

So, right now no one has been able to sign up as coordinator. I have done quite a few parties as coordinator down this way...but I already have a commitment for the day of your party.

flippingyodacola ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Event canceled just in case anyone felt like showing up...
Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will call this week for a new date Emma...

Gee...
I thought we had seen the last of snow...

Mad

I put my water feature in the garden last week..

Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base -> Great Lakes Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: