About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=80a5cd1a64ea4c9d1b74cc607a61ae86Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Celelb Dinner /vs/ Social Event at Planet Comicon

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base -> Dantooine Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which do you say?
PowerPlay social event
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Go to dinner, then do powerplay late
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Celeb dinner with Mr. Mayhew+, and maybe other fan groups
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
neither/not going to PCC
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Users Voted : 5
Total Votes : 5
Detailed Results

gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject: Celelb Dinner /vs/ Social Event at Planet Comicon Reply with quote

OK, another question:

Which would folks rather do on Saturday after the con: Dinner w/ the Mayhews or the PowerPlay social? Saturday is the only open night where they need someone to do dinner, so it'd be us and the KC FanForce (501st has a dinner Friday night).

Personally, I think the whole social/networking aspect is important, plus we'll have two kids Sat. night, so I'm loathe to pass on the PowerPlay thing, but I understand if folks want the dinner. I suppose I dont have to be there for me to say yes on our behalf, if anyone wants to do it Wink And I supose this would be an opportunity for 501st folks that can't get up on Friday night to get a dinner too... Let me know what you think ASAP...

Dantooine Base: Keeping flyover country Imperial-free since 2007

Last edited by gandalfbmg (Bart German) on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Norhac (Norm Hackett)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be attending the 501st dinner on Friday, I just saw that I was added to the list. LOL So I will be at Powerplay on Saturday evening.

Rebel Legion Knights of the Jedi Order: Dantari Temple
Darksaber Jedi Knights Springfield, MO Fanforce, Chapter Representative "Darth_Mordus"
IG/IC-2094, Squad 66, 70th Explorers, 501st Legion
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darth Venomous (Jamie S)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm all up for the dinner on Sat. night with some of the other groups.
lellila (Jennifer Angel)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sat night dinner sounds good to me. I can't afford the powerplay thing much, but would love to dinner/socialize with my fellow Rebels

Jen
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lellila wrote:
Sat night dinner sounds good to me. I can't afford the powerplay thing much, but would love to dinner/socialize with my fellow Rebels

Jen

I should add, for the PowerPlay thing they're cutting us a deal: $20 for the buffet and a pretty good run of 'credits'. For the dinner, you'd have to pay for yourself, and chip in to the groups' paying for any 'special guests' (there'll be at least two, maybe as many as 8 that are eating 'on us'). So if you're using cost in your calculation...

Dantooine Base: Keeping flyover country Imperial-free since 2007
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LadyBedlam (Kelly Sutton)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be happy to chip in an extra 20 if that will help. I can dig into my tattoo fund!!! Tommy your not supposed to read that part!!! Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darth Venomous (Jamie S)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gandalfbmg wrote:
lellila wrote:

Jen

I should add, for the PowerPlay thing they're cutting us a deal: $20 for the buffet and a pretty good run of 'credits'. For the dinner, you'd have to pay for yourself, and chip in to the groups' paying for any 'special guests' (there'll be at least two, maybe as many as 8 that are eating 'on us'). So if you're using cost in your calculation...

Hey Bart, I know who two of them would be, who would the other 6 be, send me a PM here or on HotA if nessecary.
lellila (Jennifer Angel)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't aware of the "deal" for us at Powerplay. That's awesome of them to do that. But it did cost me a fortune last year, is why I'm a bit leary of powerplay.

Need more monies Smile

Jen
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base -> Dantooine Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: