Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ff11d2c237e5a6cecd8211b4cbe7a5c7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Save the Date: Planet Comicion 2009 (3/28-3/29)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base -> Dantooine Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Norhac (Norm Hackett)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I can get a place to crash on Thursday, I would be willing to come up there for the Aaron Alston thing. Anyone want to put up a traveling Jedi for the night? LOL

Rebel Legion Knights of the Jedi Order: Dantari Temple
Darksaber Jedi Knights Springfield, MO Fanforce, Chapter Representative "Darth_Mordus"
IG/IC-2094, Squad 66, 70th Explorers, 501st Legion
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're packed to the gills with kids these days, so sorry no room at the inn here...

Dantooine Base: Keeping flyover country Imperial-free since 2007
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lellila (Jennifer Angel)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll play along with the jawa scavenger hunt!

Are there any specifics or anything like rules to this?

Jen
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lellila wrote:

Jen

I need to get w/ Jamie about that, and we need to get w/ the show's guy in charge I think too... I'm acctually hoping to get details on all the details for that weekend soon, but it may be another week or so before I have a comprehensive post about it all done...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darth Venomous (Jamie S)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lellila wrote:

Jen

It's pretty similar to the Droid hunt. Some RFT's (or whomever) give out the droid pics (they are currenty being drawn up) in the morning, and early afternoon the Jawa's go and get find them. Any taken people who have their droids taken will get a raffle ticket (or something similar) to win a small prize given at the end of the day.
There's still some small details to work out, but that's pretty much it.
Norhac (Norm Hackett)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a place to crash that Thursday so I can attend the Aaron Alston event. Are we going to have a meet and greet dinner planned with Peter Mayhew?

Rebel Legion Knights of the Jedi Order: Dantari Temple
Darksaber Jedi Knights Springfield, MO Fanforce, Chapter Representative "Darth_Mordus"
IG/IC-2094, Squad 66, 70th Explorers, 501st Legion
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norhac wrote:
Got a place to crash that Thursday so I can attend the Aaron Alston event. Are we going to have a meet and greet dinner planned with Peter Mayhew?

Still waiting to hear back from the Con organizer (he hasn't even replied to his buddy the FanForce pres. who it always responds to, so it's not just me being ignored), but it's gonna be problematic, because normally we'd do ours on Thursday so unless we do it LATE after the Allston thing (something I'm personally not excited about doing as I'll have two kids in two at that event already), we have to pick another date... Friday is the 70th's normal celebrity dinner date and they've never shown any inclination to invite us to do that as a joint op, and Saturday is the con organizer's dinner, so I've actually been talking to the FF folks about a joint dinner with us after the show closes on Sunday, maybe get folks to stick around town a few hours for that (Mr. Mayhew is in town until sometime late Monday I hear).

dawmer299 (Jeff Schipman)
Central Base CO
Central Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
2013 Christmas Toys for Tots Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm only planning on costuming my RFT one day but will have it with me so if I need to slip it on the other day I can. Which day would be better to wear it for group photos and such?
Darth Venomous (Jamie S)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the bobble head Jawa is on it's way.
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please use this thread now for PCC discussions.
http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16489

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base -> Dantooine Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: