About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=eec07cc9e0a9f626b5077b653b0792aeMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

San Diego Comic Con

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JediKai (Kate B)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:10 pm    Post subject: San Diego Comic Con Reply with quote

Any one planning on attending? If you're going to have an info table, I'd be willing to help out.

San Diego ComicCon will be at the San Diego Convention Center 21-25 July. Hotel reservations opened yesterday and are going fast so if you're thinking of attending, make a reservation.

Here is a cross post from the Titan board with a message from 501st:

This e-mail is to let you know that Comic-Con International 2004 hotel reservations will open on January 14th, 9:00 am EST.

Hotel blocks have been reserved at the following hotels:

Bristol

Holiday Inn on the Bay

Embassy Suites

Hyatt

Marriott

Hilton

Omni

Hotel rates and airfare discounts have been negotiated for us by Travel Planners. Reserve your air travel through Travel Planners, and you'll get the lowest web-only fares...plus additional discounts up to 20%. You can reach them at:

TravelPlanners hotel reservations

webres@tphousing.com

Phone: 1-877-55-COMIC

Fax: 212-779-6128

Mail: Travel Planners, Inc. 381 Park Avenue South, New York, NY

Tionne Hawk (Bridget Maguire)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:57 am    Post subject: San Diego Comic Con Reply with quote

I so want to go to this, but as of now I am not sure. It is during summer classes, but if I can arrange it I will try to go. I have heard that this is one of the be-all end-all of conventions. Thanks for posting the info!!!

Kitemera15 ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:16 pm    Post subject: San Diego Comic Con Reply with quote

I'm definatly gonna be there! ...It's one of the highlights of my year Wink 

I'm gonna be making 1-2 more costumes in honor of the event. Smile

JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Silver Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: San Diego Comic Con Reply with quote

Last year I took Chanel to this.  It was her first time, and she had a BLAST!  I told her it was just a taste of what Celebration III would be like.  I'm definitely going, mostly to meet and get aquainted with those Chanel met and who had nothing but nice things to say about her.  Maybe I'll bring Angelica (her daughter) too.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Parade Padme ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:58 am    Post subject: San Diego Comic Con Reply with quote

I am most likely going to be there too!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: