About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=29a7838b6532d29ea0ef8a1fad5f016dMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Galen Marek Picture search
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zen Solo ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is gonna be sweet.....

Lord Parsec ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brenda and I bought the fabric yesterday. After a second look, I've decided to go off the game and bust that Josh posted. I compared the gameplay character to the pic of the action figure and found several differences like the wraps on his arm go all the way up to his shoulder on the figure and stop at the elbow on the gameplay character. Also, the action figure's boots have some small differences as well.

Thanks for everybody's help!
Blazshtaliar ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to see the final result Joel! Its gonna look awesome! Mr. Green

There is no emotion, there is only Peace.

If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your improv, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman. -Joel
Rd maul ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will tell you joel I know in the game every costume has a piece of all star wars costumes if you look at the glove the young apprentice is wearing on Raxis prime he has Anakins gloves buckles from ROTS, also the 2nd time you play through he has Vaders neck seal BUT to be on Topic the boots he wears with this costume are in fact Anakins Rots boots!! I would know those boots anywhere my friend.

Here are the glove buckles!!

DZ3453 ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rd maul wrote:
I will tell you joel I know in the game every costume has a piece of all star wars costumes if you look at the glove the young apprentice is wearing on Raxis prime he has Anakins gloves buckles from ROTS, also the 2nd time you play through he has Vaders neck seal BUT to be on Topic the boots he wears with this costume are in fact Anakins Rots boots!! I would know those boots anywhere my friend.

Nerd.

Wink
Mos Eisley Base
501st Legion; DZ-3453
Dune Sea Garrison
Imperial/Republic Services Organization; Command Staff

(AKA "DSGgroupie", "Clone", or "That girl on that comic book cover")
Lord Parsec ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info!

We had most of the costume done before Con but we didn't have time ot finish the arm wraps. We figured we'd just have it ready for a later event. Also, I was only going to get to wear in on the Friday of Con went not too many people would have seen it.
Rd maul ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Parsec wrote:
Thanks for the info!

We had most of the costume done before Con but we didn't have time ot finish the arm wraps. We figured we'd just have it ready for a later event. Also, I was only going to get to wear in on the Friday of Con went not too many people would have seen it.

I would of seen it and that would been cool!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: