About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=2c5ad391dcd01bf88de3dc8ecc4b77eeMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

FACTS 2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Benelux Base -> Benelux Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:28 am    Post subject: FACTS 2008 Reply with quote

FACTS 2008 is just around the corner and will take place the second weekend of October 2008 (11th and 12th). I am also very glad to announce that more then 40 euro rebels will attend this years edition of FACTS. It will be the biggest RL presence ever seen at FACTS.

More information can be found here !

For those of you interested to join us for this convention do no wait too long to register yourself because the registration will be closed within the next day or so. Feel free to ask whatever questions you might have.

To register mail to: co@rebellegion.be

DT
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Troopergirl ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm attending the FACTS on Saturday and am already "registered" via the Fanwars Garrison, but I'm still considering to dress as Ahsoka Tano and support the rebels...
Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Heidi,

I know your name from the postings in the Yavin Outpost section on this forum. If you are already registered through FanWars (which I'm also a member from TK-1790) you will have no trouble what so ever to get in. Don't be a stranger and come by the Rebel Legion booth. We will have +40 RL members walking around during FACTS and we are also having some extra activities.

* Charity action
* Jedi Academy for the kids
* Lightsaber duel demonstration (to be confirmed)

We are also planning a Rebel Legion group picture so we hope to get as many of those 40 rebels together at the same time for a huge group picture.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Benelux Base. Are there any other Yavin Outpost members coming (Claudia, Thomas, Michael,.... ?)

DT
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Troopergirl ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Trooper wrote:
Hello Heidi,

Sorry, but my name is not Heidi... It's Mareike... But nevermind... it's similar to my surname...

Dark Trooper wrote:
Are there any other Yavin Outpost members coming (Claudia, Thomas, Michael,.... ?)

Not that I know of... and btw, I'm no longer a member of the GOY...

Looking forward to seeing you there....

Mareike
Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad with the name mix up, switched you with Heidi from Mos Eisley Base, lol Razz

You say you are not in the Yavin Outpost anymore..... sad to hear this. You are stil listed as member so please feel free to drop in anytime, even if you are stuck in the outer rim. Let me know if you need help in getting out of the outer rim. In which country are you living ?

Stefaan (DT)
Troopergirl ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem at all with the name thing...

At the moment I am neither GOY nor Outer Rim... I don't know why exactly that's so, but I don't mind right now... As things are going I'm quite happy to be an independent German member for the time being...

I will definetely drop by whether as Ahsoka or as Galactic Marine... Still some time to decide...

Mareike (TK/TC-1401)
Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great !

I find it strange when you are based in Germany that you do not belong anywhere, not even in the Outer Rim. I'm going to have a little chat with someone about this because this is completely unlogic.

DT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Benelux Base -> Benelux Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: