Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f3b5b4d4f029cf37305f4b1ace8de620Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Midnight release of Force Unleased in Swansea,MA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kamino Base -> Kamino Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phantom6 (Justin Craig Manning)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Midnight release of Force Unleased in Swansea,MA Reply with quote

Alderaan would like to extend a warm and friendly invite to members of Kamino Base to a midnight release event near the RI/MA boarder.

Quote:
Patrick Dennis, who works for Gamestop, in Massachusetts, has asked for us to appear at the store's: "Star Wars: The Force Unleashed" Midnight Launch Event
to be held at the Swansea Mall
Swansea, Massachusetts

Start Date: : 2008-09-15
End Date: : 2008-09-16
Start Time: : 9:00 pm
End Time: : 12:30 am

Approximate number of attendees: 100
Number of characters requested: 2-3
Can you provide a secure changing room/staging area to accommodate costumed attendees? : Yes

Who is interested in attending, and can commit to the event ?

We hope to see members of the glorious Rebel Legion at this event.
We just ask that you leave the torential high winds and wet rain on the planet of Kamino, as we hope to see clear skies and celebration shared by all.

requirements of the event :
Approved costumes. formal and informal.

if interested in doing a face character, please state the hopes to do so, that way event planning can be smooth as a baby's bottom.. but not a Rancor's bottom.. Laughing

Justin C Manning -
CO of Alderaan Oct. 2007-Sept. 2009
Current member of Rebel Legion PR Team and Alderaan Base's BRO

ID-6872 New England Garrison 501st
Jedi Master Justyn Ma'Ning of Outbound Flight by Timothy Zahn- Charity fundraiser "walk on role".
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ang (Angela Costello)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is like the only Gamestop in the area doing a release event...Cranston isn't and Ben is annoyed.

Justin, if you want definitely pop over to our boards and post this where more people can see it.

http://forum.kaminobase.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jedi-J

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I could attend too. Crying or Very sad
Erjediik ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only other event in our area is in Manchester, that I'm aware of. Sidesho's been working the Imperial angle on that one. I'm on the fence if I'm going to go due to the hour and work the next morning...
Freq (Erich Shafer)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to attempt to record the last hour and change of my show... I may be late, but I'm going to do my damnedest to be there.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MacRican ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erjediik wrote:
The only other event in our area is in Manchester, that I'm aware of. Sidesho's been working the Imperial angle on that one. I'm on the fence if I'm going to go due to the hour and work the next morning...

Manchester eh? That's where that evil "comic book shop" of DOOM is.

Sgt. Rook, RFT
Squad Leader
Rishi Maze Runners-RAID

"Sure would be nice if we had some GRENADES!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kamino Base -> Kamino Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: