About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=cdd8a71aefe33e0f690be396f511c0d5Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Come in and introduce yourself!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 7:41 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Tionniel/Karin, I had so much fun at that con in Quebec, it was awesome! I look forward to having you in our base, we'd love to have more members in Quebec!
Woofer (John H. VanOphem)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 5:37 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hello all!

You know back when the Rebel Legion was announced I joined up almost immediately. That was on the old site.

The registration information was collected but I wasn't informed until much later that I needed a pic of me in costume and had to sign up again. Different set-up. *sigh*

Well you know I finally got around to finding a pic of me in the costume that looks semi-decent and re-applied. So here I am, an old-newbie!!

Hi. My name is John, and I'm a geek. First generation Star Wars fan. I was 12 when I first saw the film in 1977. I was first in line in my home town of St. Catharines for Empire and 1980 and repeated it in 1983 for Jedi.

Currently I'm a member of Young Jedi Niagara, and act as the Chapter Rep for YJN in FanForce. Most of my fan related activities involve YJN and/or FanForce. Whether its helping to organize a fund raiser event for Women's Place (YJN's charity), or gathering together with fans from all across Ontario and Western New York.

I'd like to thank Justin (Primrodo) from London for giving my picture a more proper look, and I look forward to working alongside other Rebel Legion members sometime soon.
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 3:17 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Brillant! Good to have you on board, Woofer. Do you prefer Woofer or John?
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 4:06 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Woofer is a nickname that I acquired in high school. Its a long story, and has nothing to do with speakers or dogs.

Generally I reply to either/or, but most people call me John nowadays.
Arsinoe ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hi av...

Yup, I finally bowed down to the pressure from a couple people in the midwest (they know who they are) and joined up... my 'account upgrade' is being processed atm so we'll see if I get member status soon.  lol

Anyway...

For everyone else...even if you happen to know my real name (it's Rosemary), everyone still calls me Ari and I'll answer to that and a long list of other names. rofl  I'm currently living in the GTA courtesy of an office closure and transfer by my employer.  bleh.

I've been a long time SW fan, but started dabbling in costuming when EP1 came out.  My little costume closet has a Jedi outfit and a Handmaiden outfit hanging up in there.  I'm currently in the process of upgrading the whole Jedi ensemble with a little help from some friends. Smile

Ari

Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:00 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Huzzah!
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hey Woofer, do I really need an introduction? 

Greetings from Buffalo Y'all! Hope to see you guys at SFX this year.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Sure Gil... let me introduce you to the door!!

Just kidding!!

(You yankee invader... hey is this thing still on?)
Arsinoe ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:32 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

roflmao

*taps monitor* Seems to be, Woofer.

JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Sorry John, I remember the Santa Parade and you doing the soft-shoe with the Lightsaber to the tune of "You're a mean one Mr. Grinch" to take you too seriously.   I wish I had a good digital image of Mr. Peanut with the lightsaber...

Hi, I'm Gil and, (shifts nervously in his chair) and, I'm a Lightsaber addict...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Arsinoe ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hi Gil!

Darn!!  Too bad about that digital image.

Primrodo (Justin Monk)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arsinoe ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

That gives a new definition to Roasted Peanut.....
Primrodo (Justin Monk)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:33 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

haha!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:42 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hey John, thanks for the coffee, eh?  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: