About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=b2353a5ac3192455f76c318b724c810cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

The All English Thread (just for you mookie)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Nordic Base - Wampa's Cave -> Nordic Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Obi Anne (Johanna Nybelius)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 7:21 am    Post subject: The All English Thread (just for you mookie) Reply with quote

I'm workings as an English and German guide in the coppermine we have here, and hey, I'm going to Paris, at least that's something. And who knows what I can do next year, when I have some more money after this job.
transferred ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 2:16 pm    Post subject: The All English Thread (just for you mookie) Reply with quote

Then you can go home FROM Paris!  Ha ha.  Sounds cool.  Sprechensie Duestch?  I don't.  I know uhm one phrase.  No not a dirty one.  Oh I think I can call myself a donut as well.

Hey if i never told you, I like your costumes.

Mookie

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:32 pm    Post subject: The All English Thread (just for you mookie) Reply with quote

Thanks, about the costumes. I hope to start a "real" picnic-gown this summer, I have all material I need for the corset, now I just need the time. I made a budget-version of the picnic-gown for a con in April, and I think that if I make a corset I will still be able to use the blouse and the skirt from that one until I can do new versions of those.

http://www.monostar.net/enji/Malmoe_2003/vargman&obianne.jpg - the budget-version.

transferred ()

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:03 pm    Post subject: The All English Thread (just for you mookie) Reply with quote

Awesome!  Keep up the great work! 

I'm still gonna visit.  Are you still going to show me around?

Mookie

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 9:19 pm    Post subject: The All English Thread (just for you mookie) Reply with quote

Of course I am.  Just tell me when you are coming.
transferred ()

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:58 am    Post subject: The All English Thread (just for you mookie) Reply with quote

Yea for me!
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 10:15 am    Post subject: The All English Thread (just for you mookie) Reply with quote

Do you have any plans for the near future?
transferred ()

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 5:00 pm    Post subject: The All English Thread (just for you mookie) Reply with quote

Well maybe within a year or two.  I need to save up to go shopping!

But I want to visit because I love Denmark and wanted to visit Sweden.

Plus you're there and so are some other star wars people!

Mookie

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 7:13 pm    Post subject: The All English Thread (just for you mookie) Reply with quote

You should try to come for midsummer. I'm living in the region that is the heart of all midsummer-celebrations. It's fun, and I think Sweden is at its most beautiful during that time.
transferred ()

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:43 am    Post subject: The All English Thread (just for you mookie) Reply with quote

Alright, I'll keep that under advisement. It won't be this year but sooner than later.

Mookie
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 9:21 pm    Post subject: The All English Thread (just for you mookie) Reply with quote

Hopefully next year I will have my traditional costume finished too, I'm just missing the bag that I tried to finished for this year, but it will have to wait until next year instead. (that's the only part of my costume that I'm making myself)

transferred ()

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:00 pm    Post subject: The All English Thread (just for you mookie) Reply with quote

Can't wait to see it.  When I'm in Sweden, should we walk aorund in costume to freak people out?
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:06 am    Post subject: The All English Thread (just for you mookie) Reply with quote

Well we have had a FF meeting two years in a row where we run around in costume on the biggest leisure park in Sweden. That was great, so why not.
transferred ()

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:07 pm    Post subject: The All English Thread (just for you mookie) Reply with quote

Sounds wonderful!  Do you have any charities we could costume for?  Like have people pay to have their pictures taken with us and then donate to a children's shelter or hospital or something?

Regardless, I'm up for just walking around in a costume!

Mookie

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:07 am    Post subject: The All English Thread (just for you mookie) Reply with quote

We don't have a charity that we work with, charity work isn't as usual here, also nobody has ever asked if they wanted a picture with any of us, so I don't think we would gain that much money.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Nordic Base - Wampa's Cave -> Nordic Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: