About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=74f8a598abd64c33ed92fc745b689ccfMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Very Important for all members

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mxpxrobbie (Robbie Amburgey)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed... what's up?
hofmann (Matt Hofmann)
Mos Espa Base CO
Mos Espa Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex, that was just an example of what you could do. It needs to be modified for your base.

Don't fill that out, guys, since it just goes to MWB command..
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Very Important for all members Reply with quote

Orion knight-star wrote:
Please guys we need to do this census A.S.A.P.

http://www.quadcityroguesquadron.com/MWBcensus/midwest_base_census.html

Anyway, Alex, I already submitted my census information to Derek back in January.
Full Scale Falcon
R2 Builder
Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys put the wrong one up

I made a mistake guys I am so sorry I cant make it up if you guys did submit an application let me know so I can tell them to take it off.

Sad All i can say is Sorry and I am vey sorry.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darzu (Bob Huff)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm confused, is there something we are supposed to be doing? And like Chris I submitted my info to Derek a few months ago.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys never mind okay I got my wires cross on this one. Never mind thanks for coming online though. thanks please take part in this form till we get our new ones up and running.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Agent Kenobi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alabama here, and already actively recruiting. Did I mention that the XO for the AL Garrison of the 501st is gonna be joining us as an X-Wing pilot? ;-)
Dark Wolf (Fred C. Parsons III)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Did I mention that the XO for the AL Garrison of the 501st is gonna be joining us as an X-Wing pilot? ;-)[/quote]

SWEET
Vesper2112 (Jeff Hickey)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I suppose that X-Wing pilots could have worn t-shirts under that jumpsuit. Laughing LOVE YA, Z-MAN!!! Laughing

I know we kinda started a group-wide x-wing project, but never really went anywhere once we got the code cylinders. Should we revisit?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Agent Kenobi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, Jester DID tell me last night on the phone that he's always wanted to do one... Laughing
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vesper2112 wrote:
Well, I suppose that X-Wing pilots could have worn t-shirts under that jumpsuit. Laughing LOVE YA, Z-MAN!!! Laughing

I know we kinda started a group-wide x-wing project, but never really went anywhere once we got the code cylinders. Should we revisit?

I want to keep this project on the groud. So yes in other words lets keep this project. Does anyone have a place we can meet for people to start putting things together? I sadly do not have a place.
Vesper2112 (Jeff Hickey)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully someone that has one (or put one together) can help by telling those that want to do this what the first step would be.

Should we start on the jumpsuits? I've heard that it actually takes two of them as one will be somewhat taken apart and pieces (mostly pockets, I think) sewn on the other jumpsuit. Getting the jumpsuits probably won't be hard as long as we all get them to where they match. Beyond that, it's going to take someone with some sewing skill to do the rest. Or maybe what's better is get someone to make a completed suit, but film it to where it'll be a great teaching tool for those of us who want to sew, but need a good visual reference.

If that works out well, then the filming should continue (whether sewing, putting the helmet together, painting/weathering, etc). In the end, we'll have a nice X-Wing "how-to" DVD to give to new recruits.

This might also help those that may not be able to make it to a prop party and for those that can sew to not be bombarded by requests. Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Darzu (Bob Huff)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Kevin and Chris were working on getting a mold and pulling some helmets.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: