About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=db8467b2f2c677e43cf69d2f1240902bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

New York Comic Con (Seeking Roommate)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Terrapin Base -> Terrapin Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aurabesh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: New York Comic Con (Seeking Roommate)
Event starting Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:00 am for 3 days

If there is anyone in the MD area that would like to go that doesnt mind not volunteering or can contact Mary Alice Ladd in Echo Base to see if they have a spot and would like to come with us to NYC for the con, we have a spot or 2 avail in the room we have in NJ.
Right now we have 4 and we can still fit 2 more.
the only stipulation is that we are coming back early on Sunday due to family issues(mine) so we would be up there on Thurs night Fri and Sat and checking out on Sunday.
Our plan is to drive up on Thurs and get to the hotel about 11pmish
for 5 of us it would be about $54 per person and for 6 it is $45 per person.
Please let me or Joel know ASAP if you are interested.
Right now we have me, Joel, Rick and Orvie.

Last edited by Aurabesh on Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Queen Amidala (Mary Alice Ladd)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Details for NYCC Volunteer sign up are posted here: http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7618

And new polls posted at http://www.empirecitygarrison.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18 for volunteer shifts for NYCC.
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, i been waiting for someone to post about a hotel room, I need a new one, im stuck with all these wierdos in my room.......oh wait......
Aurabesh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orviewan wrote:
Oh man, i been waiting for someone to post about a hotel room, I need a new one, im stuck with all these wierdos in my room.......oh wait......

I would watch what you say bucko; otherwise you'll find yourself floating home.
Aurabesh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First post updated
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Terrapin Base -> Terrapin Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: