About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=97f906ea233833b5a37bf80053996a4fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Bay Con 2003

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Padme_Skywalkr ()
Fallen Rebel

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 2:20 am    Post subject: Bay Con 2003 Reply with quote

Hi RL...I just wanted to know who is planning to go to Bay Con.

BAY CON

San Jose DoubleTree Hotel

Thurs. May 22nd 6:00pm to 9:00pm (Pre-Reg. pick-up only)

Fri. May 23rd-12:00pm to 4:30pm,6:00pm to 9:00pm

Sat. May 24th-9:00am to 6:00pm

Sun. May 25th-9:00am to 5:00pm

Mon. May 26th-9:30am to 12:00pm

I was only planning to go on Saturday because more people will be in costume & also S.F. Star Wars Fan Club it having a hotel party afterwards @ Double Tree (invite only). Any takers?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Padme_Skywalkr ()
Fallen Rebel

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 11:31 am    Post subject: Bay Con 2003 Reply with quote

Hi everyone! I had a blast at Bay Con. I highly recommend this con. If your interested, take a look at the pictures we took while we were there.

http://www.cryogenesys.com/baycon/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JediKai (Kate B)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 8:20 pm    Post subject: Bay Con 2003 Reply with quote

Another Jocasta Nu besides me!   http://www.cryogenesys.com/baycon/baycon_04.jpg
Jedi Loreen (Lori Procopio)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:30 am    Post subject: Bay Con 2003 Reply with quote

Elvis "Indy"?  That looks like Ken (aka "Elvis Solo, Elvis Trooper") in pic #51.            And what was up with that girl with the batons, or whatever they were?  Someone was sure fascinated with her! 

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Padme_Skywalkr ()
Fallen Rebel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:23 pm    Post subject: Bay Con 2003 Reply with quote

Well that was me trying to get that circle light trail from her pois... Silly me...here is more pics from Bay Con:

Bay Con 2002

Parade Padme ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:48 am    Post subject: Bay Con 2003 Reply with quote

I should have went to the actual convention! The hotel parties were cool but it looks like I missed out on a lot of cool costumes!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Padme_Skywalkr ()
Fallen Rebel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 3:05 pm    Post subject: Bay Con 2003 Reply with quote

Well next time I will kidnap you & we will go check out whats goes on during the cons! Next stop Comic Con...You have to go P_Padme. I here there's much to do about Star Wars...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: