About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f8357979a4945d60ecaa96689d027345Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Costume Progress
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tatooine Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
starfirephoenix (Alison)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Costume Progress Reply with quote

Since there are a few people either working on new costumes, or might just be working on taking pics for their applications, I thought it warranted creating a thread Smile

So far I have two approved costumes:
http://www.rebellegion.com/user.asp?ID=3000

Jedi - http://www.rebellegion.com/cos.asp?COSID=1459
Ceremonial Leia - http://www.rebellegion.com/cos.asp?COSID=2528

So far Master Skywalker has one approved costume:
http://www.rebellegion.com/user.asp?ID=3976

Luke Bespin - http://www.rebellegion.com/cos.asp?COSID=2006

and we submitted his Luke RotJ tonight, we are just waiting on a reply

I've got a few more in progress or being planned. I have an almost finished Classic Leia from ANH. I just haven't been able to work on it lately. I've also got fabric and other parts for a Padme Mustafar, but I've not had the desire to work on it. lol It's appealing because it would be good on hot days! I also want to re-make my Leia Ceremonial dress out of a different fabric, and improve the fit.

I'm not sure what else I'll be able to do in '08 though. Something else might inspire me!

What are the rest of you working on?

Last edited by starfirephoenix (Alison) on Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total
starfirephoenix (Alison)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MS's Luke RotJ was approved and added today:
http://www.rebellegion.com/cos.asp?COSID=2530
Abimused (Abigael)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lesse..

I have a completed Jedi which I should hopefully get photos of today! Very Happy Hooray! That shouldn't have a problem getting passed *fingers crossed*

I have a Classic Leia (though it's currently been lent out and I have to get it back) though I can't currently have it approved as I don't have white boots (and I don't have money for them either). Other than that, it's complete.

I also have Fireside Padme. Unfortunately I didn't get any photos when I wore it to the convention, and I've lost weight so it doens't fit. I need to find my victorian corset, take in the pleather corset cover, and then take some photos of it.

I've got the fabric for Ceremonial Leia and Ewok Leia, they just need to be patterned and made up.
I've also got the fabric for a new Jedi outfit of my own design, which will need to be patterned up and made. Then I'll also need to get green leggings for under it, make a new belt (as I'm currently borrowing Matt's Anakin which I believe he's selling), and work out the hairstyle.
Of course my plan is to make all of Leia's costumes, plus Padme's picnic and lake gowns from the 2nd movie, and green and mustafar outfits from the 3rd movie.
I also have an ep3 clone that I'm working on (which I believe I can submit for RL I think?), and I do have plans for a Rystall costume.

And I think that's about it Razz
starfirephoenix (Alison)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Abi, have you had a chance to take any pictures yet?

I'm looking forward to seeing new pictures of your fireside padme too Smile I wish I had just gotten you to put the lightsaber down and taken some pics in Sydney! lol

Are all those planned for 08? Or just as you go? It's a long list!

Oh and by the way, I was looking through old pics and I came across this one from Movie World... and turned it into an icon Wink... if you want to use it.

Dain Antares (Ben)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rebellegion.com/cos.asp?COSID=2438

Not the best pic really. But Jedi robes based on Obi-Wan's ROTS Jedi costume.

Must see if I can update it with a better pic
Abimused (Abigael)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I haven't yet!! I can't find my battery recharger to recharge the batteries for my camera!! Plus we've been a bit busy what with house hunting and MAtt's wisdom teeth (He's having surgery tomorrow) *sigh* Everything just seems to be against me having photos! But I will definitely try to get photos tonight (if I can find the charger).

Trust me, I wish I'd gotten more photos too!! Unfortunately I didn't get any photos by myself at Bec's party either! But as soon as I find my corset I will definitely be fixing it up.

At the moment I have no real plans for 08 (due to some complications), so they're more to be done as I get to them. I fear next year will not be a good one for me in terms of costuming Sad

Thanks for the icon! Very Happy I shall use it straight away!!
Abimused (Abigael)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last_Chael wrote:
Lesse..

I have a completed Jedi which I should hopefully get photos of today! Very Happy Hooray! That shouldn't have a problem getting passed *fingers crossed*

Jsut to update:

Photos taken and costume submitted Very Happy
starfirephoenix (Alison)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hooray!!!! I'll keep checking the 'jedi' section on the members pics Wink
starfirephoenix (Alison)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night MS and I got some new pics of his new republic jedi, so we submitted it Smile
_Master_Skywalker_ ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's some pics:

starfirephoenix (Alison)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dain Antares wrote:
http://www.rebellegion.com/cos.asp?COSID=2438

Not the best pic really. But Jedi robes based on Obi-Wan's ROTS Jedi costume.

Must see if I can update it with a better pic

Next time to wear it with your beard, and you want someone to take some pics, let me know.

Actually, would you be interested in going to a studio and getting some pics taken against a backdrop? I looked into it a while ago, and I found a place who charges by the hour. We end up with all the pics on a disc, and we can do whatever we want with them. They are able to do prints if you want them as well.

Seeing as we pay by the hour, all the pics taken are ours. I thought it would be good to get a few people together for it. That way when one person is getting changed, someone can be getting some photos taken and we can share the cost between us.

I considered getting pics of my jedi and my Hufflepuff robes and some others that don't require too much trouble with hair or make up.

Would you be interested?
Dain Antares (Ben)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be a good idea. I should be ready beard-wise from mid March (and a lot lighter too). Should have new costume pieces by then too.
starfirephoenix (Alison)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long are you keeping the beard for? Are you shaving it off after the Relay for Life for BrisNova??

Oooh, what pieces are you working on getting? Did you check out those belts I was telling you about?
Dain Antares (Ben)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm growing the beard specifically for BrisNova, so it may be on for a little while after that ... depending on other things.
starfirephoenix (Alison)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh excellent! I wasn't sure if you were shaving it for BrisNova. Maybe we can do something after BrisNova?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tatooine Base All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 1 of 48

Jump to: