Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=80dbd777df57de2fa88324a50f56f0b7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Green X-Wing pilot uniform
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots -> EU Pilots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BurntTheMacaroni (Ashley Byram)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They do sell forest green flightsuits... I've seen them... let me look around for the link

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Novahawk ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notes:

1) The A-wing costume is no longer for sale from Nein Nunb. I'll talk to him about removing or posting about that. I traded my RFT for his A-wing.

2) The Tycho fig from Hasbro, the 4th A-wing pilot in the SW line, is still not accurate enough for my tastes. Leg straps are wrong, vest is a little off. Spats need to be lighter.

3) Yes, I was referring to CB. They will piece items out. I for instance bought a classic BSG jacket from them for much cheaper than the whole costume they sell/sold. In the new year I plan to ask them how much for just the vest as that is the one piece of my X-wing which hasn't been upgraded.

4) A-wing arm pockets. How many do they have? Just one like an X-wing pilot?

- Lao-Jon Yung, Jedi Knight
- Lt Jak "Novahawk" Hunter, X-wing pilot and A-wing pilot Warhawk Squadron
- Sgt Zev Youngblood, Rebel Commando
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots -> EU Pilots All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: