About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=87c5941959e94df37e91e755a7432a8dMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Lightsabre Fight of Epic Proportions!! Fri Nov 16th!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grey_starr (Daniel)
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Lightsabre Fight of Epic Proportions!! Fri Nov 16th!! Reply with quote

There is a Lightsabre fight happening in Toronto of Epic Proportions!! hundreds of people getting together for one HUGE lightsabre fight!!!

Lightsaber Battle!
Royal Ontario Museum, North side
Bloor + Avenue Rd. @ 9:30 PM
Friday, November 16th 2007
Rain date TBA + Free and all ages!

1,000 blacklight-reactive, meter-long cardboard tubes will be distributed in front of the Royal Ontario Museum, where there will be six massive blacklight cannons aimed at the crowd Smile Wear black, neon or both. The battle will continue until every tube is destroyed!

This event is being hosted by Newnindspace... http://www.newmindspace.com/lightsaberbattle.php... if you have been a part of any of their previous Toronto events, you know this will be an awesome fun filled night!
grey_starr (Daniel)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I'll be trooping this one! Ed the sock wants company... R2 might be joining me too...
grey_starr (Daniel)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though there will be Jedi with me... I don't think any are actually Rebel Legion... They be FanForce... I'll promote and try to recruit... but it might be a tough sell in TD armour lol...
grey_starr (Daniel)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was awesome... so... watch for me on City, Pulse24, and Space... I'll post pics if I can get any...
Primrodo (Justin Monk)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you had a great time! Wish I could have come out!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
grey_starr (Daniel)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a quick cameo at the start of this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHQdJssjkbo

image here on this blog...

http://torontoist.com/2007/11/phototo_lightsa.php

Here's a bit on FanForce.Net... http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/Lightsaber_Battle_In_Toronto_110065.asp
grey_starr (Daniel)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the Spacecast of the event... Starts at 15:10... my little group got covered at 17:17...

http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer_4904.aspx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: