About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7fad4c14dd7faa353c518b69e68a8dbaMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Winnipeg hosting Dave Prowse (Vader) on Oct 27 & 28th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killrover (Myles Hildebrand)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Winnipeg hosting Dave Prowse (Vader) on Oct 27 & 28th Reply with quote

Victoria Inn in Winnipeg is hosting the Manitoba Comic Con with special guests Dave Prowse, Richard Hatch, Margot Kidder, and many many others. See www.manitobacomiccon.com for details. Anyone interested in showing up in costume is very welcome - there is a social and costume contest on the Saturday night with prizes. Admission at the door is a whole $5.

If anyone is around early in the week and wants to be in a photo op at the Winnipeg airport, call Myles at 284-0076

Hope to see you there.
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I would have loved to meet Margot in person.

'Just because I don't like to fight. Doesn't mean I can't'

'They can be a great people Kal-El they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way'

'JASON' Detachment
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

she is actually coming out for 2008 as well - we are trying to have ALL the Lois Lane's come out - in support of the Christopher Reeve foundation
grey_starr (Daniel)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet... were I young and single I'd drive out... would be worth the road trip!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be fun to drive out next year - I know a lot of 501st are driving out this year already. I guess the Dark Side is stronger...

Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: