About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9f10718e29f009ff51b846828e8b110cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

2007 Woburn Halloween parade invite from NEG501st

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base -> Alderaan Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phantom6 (Justin Craig Manning)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: 2007 Woburn Halloween parade invite from NEG501st Reply with quote

We're INVITED TO THE WOBURN HALLOWEEN PARADE SUN 10/28!!

TB-2832 wrote:

The mighty and illustrious Jabba bids you welcome and invites you to join him at the Woburn Halloween Parade Sunday October 28th!!!

Once again, we've been invited to attend the Woburn Halloween parade! And as you may have guessed- We will be doing Jabba's Throne room scene! Jabba is well on his way to being completed as well as a couple other props and characters!

We'll need everyone to be at the staging point by 9:30AM.
Here is the address for the Showcase Theaters where everyone will meet:
25 Middlesex Canal Park, Woburn

For characters, we're requesting as many Original Trilogy Characters as possible to go with the theme- if that is not possible, you can bring your EU, or Prequel costume. Obviously, we would keep those separated from the Jabba-Float.

Here's what we have so far:
For characters, we're requesting as many Original Trilogy Characters as possible to go with the theme- if that is not possible, you can bring your EU, or Prequel costume. Obviously, we would keep those separated from the Jabba-Float.

Here's what we have so far:

Vader: Bob (Pending)
B. Fett: Brian A
Bossk: Abby
Boushh- Sandy
Maul: JD
Zam: Jamie
Greedo- Chris
Slave Leia: Monique
Luke- Stephen
Max Rebo- Aaron
Bib Fortuna- Mark
3PO- Drew (?)
OO-la- Krista
mothma- Terry
Obi-Wan - Jedi-J
Anakin ROTS - Indakin
Bith ( Band members) - Dancer, and suppatrooper
Rystall - Jentress

If you are going as a face character (i.e. Luke, Han, Leia) please specify which costume. We only need ONE of each face character. The main preference for each character would be RoTJ followed by ESB.

We're asking that if your interested in coming to this event to please post here .. which costume you can come to the event in, etc.

In progress Jabba pic :

Justin C Manning -
CO of Alderaan Oct. 2007-Sept. 2009
Current member of Rebel Legion PR Team and Alderaan Base's BRO

ID-6872 New England Garrison 501st
Jedi Master Justyn Ma'Ning of Outbound Flight by Timothy Zahn- Charity fundraiser "walk on role".

Last edited by Phantom6 (Justin Craig Manning) on Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well it was awesome day.. cold but good....

pics of mine can be seen here :
http://jcmanningphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/3730220#214281381

Justin C Manning -

Jedi Master Justyn Ma'Ning of Outbound Flight by Timothy Zahn- Charity fundraiser "walk on role".
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to say THANK YOU to the members of the base who were able to troop as rebels at this event,to the NEG folks, who were nice enough to invite us and even had some NEG members who wore some of their "other" costumes, and to our wonderful visitors from ECHO BASE. THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS A GRAND EVENT !! It wouldn't have had the same effect without your help. ( ESP MONIQUE freezing.. I HOPE YOUR WARMED UP NOW !!)

From Alderaan : To Garrett, Terry, Bryan for bringing Naboo officer, Mon Mothma, and Anakin to the folks in Woburn. To Monique, for doing her best, just days after the hospital visit to do this event. You did great Monique.I was worried about alot of things for this event, especially the cold, and you just out of the hospital..YOU did awesome, from what I have read, and heard. I just wish I could have seen it, rather than in front of the float with the others.It was also a pleasure, to see our newest recruit Stephen, as he wore his new jedi outfit. Having wrangled at WFA, it was great to see you now in gear this time Stephen. Welcome !!

From Echo Base: Jason and Ginger.. It is always a pleasure to see you both again. The Walk for Autism, and now the Woburn Parade. We thank you for trooping with your neighboring base, and I hope we can return the favor, in the coming year. I'm glad you got home alright.

From the NEG: I would like to thank Stephen and EJ for doing ROTJ Luke, and Chewie.

Justin C Manning -

xSchmitterSx ()
Benelux Base XO
Benelux Base XO

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh my love the hutt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base -> Alderaan Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: