Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f1a8c9cdc6889e56b279e1d74c373377Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Video Request for Matthew Walker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Fulcrum Base -> Fulcrum Base Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DocAphraRey (Lindsay Bertrand)
Fulcrum Base CO
Fulcrum Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:36 am    Post subject: Video Request for Matthew Walker Reply with quote

In Collaboration with Bluegrass Garrison and Blue Moon Clan please see the details below regarding an urgent Video Request:

For those who don't know Matthew walker is a 17 year old. whos going thru the fight of his life right now. He just won his 4th battle and had a stroke from all the complications from this battle. His passion for Star Wars is beyond anything I've seen. He's currently in Cincinnati Children's Hospital is unable to have visitors other than family I would like Bluegrass Garrison to make a very special get well video for him.

Common Questions:
What if I don’t have a mic. Record once with you talking through your bucket, then record a second time with your bucket off. Mikey will lift the good audio and mix it together.

Can I record higher quality than 1080P - yes all modern cellphones record at 4k or higher, the better the resolution the better it will be for mikey to adjust the video when editing.

Idea’s of what to say:

Hello Matthew this is TKID/Character Name the empire wants you to stay strong and keep fighting. Something along those lines......

Please record the video horizontal like a tv not vertical i will have mikey post BELOW where to send the video (Please have all video submissions ready by this sunday so we can get this together ASAP)

A few tips to be mindful of due to this particular situation per recommendation of LVLAsian:

please avoid using the following phrases

- I hope you are doing/feeling well or better

- Get well soon

- Any mention of leaving the hospital soon

- Any mention of religion

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RECORDINGS NO LATER THAN SUNDAY TO MIKEY.
gpro@bluegrassgarrison.com
J_Gadd ()
Base PR Officer

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other ideas for rebels and Jedi:

-The rebellion/Squadron/Jedi Order hopes you stay fighting and keep strong!

-May the force be with you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Fulcrum Base -> Fulcrum Base Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: