Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f1990d8f2dc7a028b6ee24c5daa501ecMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Latex "Alien" Hands

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Other Named Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hux (Martin Huxley)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:35 pm    Post subject: Latex "Alien" Hands Reply with quote

Hey

Hope all rebels are well and safe!

I'm trying to finish a Jedi Kit Fisto build and I have everything apart from a pair of hands! Anyone have leads or suggestions of a prop maker that could take a commission?

MTFBWY!
Martin
Baris_Alrisul ()
Base Membership Officer

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebelthon2020 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd have to check with them as to whether they do the Nautolan hands specifically, but some great prosthetics makers include:

Chris Stephens
Wretched Hive Creations
Ray Nogues

I personally just worked with Ray for my Mon Calamari hands and mask, and was really happy with the the result.

Alpha Base BMO
DL of Eadu Delegation
Pride Squadron Mod

Leia (Senatorial, Ceremonial, ESB, and Marvel Jedi)
Resistance X-wing Pilot (Human/Pantoran TFA and Briefing Room)
Jedi (Human/Pantoran)
Depa Billaba
Amilyn Holdo
Jawa
Hux (Martin Huxley)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the names. Already checked with Chris and Ray so just waiting for some feedback. Didn't know about Wretched so will drop them a note!

Baris_Alrisul wrote:
You'd have to check with them as to whether they do the Nautolan hands specifically, but some great prosthetics makers include:

Chris Stephens
Wretched Hive Creations
Ray Nogues

I personally just worked with Ray for my Mon Calamari hands and mask, and was really happy with the the result.
Hux (Martin Huxley)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris Stephens is coming to the rescue but with a different supplier I think the hands may not colour match, so my question to any jedi judges is...

Could I wear black gloves to hide my human hands and pimp Kit with Jedi Clone Armour (forearms only)? Would this pass and be acceptable for Kit or a generic Nautolan Jedi?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Other Named Jedi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: