Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9ea8dcf426544c05f0ea9497e240b53fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Working on Obi-wan ANH belt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twthomas ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:22 am    Post subject: Working on Obi-wan ANH belt Reply with quote

Just looking for feedback. Working on my Obi-wan ANH belt. Took some. Artistic / utility license with the pouch so I can carry my phone and wallet. Otherwise all built from leather and parts.

Lora Skywalker ()
Base Membership Officer

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebelthon2020 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANH Obi-Wan style belt, but with different pouch? Don't think I've seen that before. Is this for a generic jedi you've done or are planning to do? Smile

Nordic Base BMO | DL of Aurora Delegation | CRC | She/Her They/Them

RLGS Detachment website: http://www.senate.rebellegion.com/

Twthomas ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Working on a new hope Obi-wan. Just wanted an alternate pouch so I could easily access my phone and ID, etc...
Usually cosplay Batman characters but back last spring I mocked up with some spare cloth and decided I wanted to try Old Ben.

My plan is to make a more accurate pouch that can hang in the same spot when I want to make it more accurate.

[/url]
Lora Skywalker ()
Base Membership Officer

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebelthon2020 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, okay. Smile I just thought it would for a generic since this topic wasn't in the Obi-Wan section. (You can ask the moderators to move it).

In that case, I can tell you that you will need the correct pouch for approval as Old Ben. If you can make a hidden phone pocket in your costume (invisible when you look at the costume) then that is another option for you. Smile I've done that myself and many costumes can have underlayers or linings modified to make room for a pocket or two. Wink

Nordic Base BMO | DL of Aurora Delegation | CRC | She/Her They/Them

RLGS Detachment website: http://www.senate.rebellegion.com/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: