About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4f6690ec6d2b8b5850ca8252aa91714bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Blood Drive - Albuquerque NM - September 22 2007
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lorithavon (Lor)
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also excited for this event... and feel free to raz the 501st members who are not donating blood today... I would be donating but unfortunately it's still too soon after my last donation.

I'm glad the RL is coming out and working with the 501st on this event...

-lor
varza (Alyson)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you everyone! It was an awesome event and everything was so out done with troopers and donations. I know my parents had a blast (my mom loves Jacen) as well and enjoyed meeting everyone. The workers on the bus loved it as well and hope to do another troop with us in the future. I wish I could of spent more time with you guys and say goodbye to some of you. Thank you again! It was really cool to see Imps, Rebs and Trekkies trooping together.

I will be getting the numbers from them probably on Monday and I will post them so everyone can see. If and when we do this again we will make sure - its at a cooler time of day and year.

Here are some pics from the event from HairlessWookie/Sean:

HairlessWookie and Son

Elias meets a fan!

Crash! In the background...

I will post the link once we have the album up at the MG site. Can we make photo albums here?

501stCast
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lorithavon (Lor)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here are a few shots from yesterday...

and the rest live here: http://www.starwars.redlor.net/troopin/blooddrive07/

Thanks for the rebels that came out...

-lor
varza (Alyson)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.mg501.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=342

501stCast
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
varza (Alyson)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard from Lora - our coordinator - we received 17 units of blood on Saturday. A lot of the people who had signed up didn't come back Sad

501stCast
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: