Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=34ba6a48a33b3164970f57cdeac1f296Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Question about a cosplay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ilum Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coolspot88 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:05 pm    Post subject: Question about a cosplay Reply with quote

Hello there,
If I am working on a current RL cosplay and wanted to know if a certain color scheme matched the CRL for an item, would this be the place to post it or would it be better to email the local GML?

Thanks
Crackle_Pop (Nick Hickman)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like you've looked over the CRLs so I'm sure you've seen the color palette they have on there and kind of what they recommend. Based on the amount of color variations I have seen on approved jedi I think as long as you avoid the things they distinctly call out such as no red and black together you'll probably be okay. You can always reach out to our Temple Master James (screen name: Jorius Valik) for any specific questions.
Coolspot88 ()

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crackle_Pop wrote:
It sounds like you've looked over the CRLs so I'm sure you've seen the color palette they have on there and kind of what they recommend. Based on the amount of color variations I have seen on approved jedi I think as long as you avoid the things they distinctly call out such as no red and black together you'll probably be okay. You can always reach out to our Temple Master James (screen name: Jorius Valik) for any specific questions.

Ok thank you so much for your help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ilum Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: