Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=5e9c6028896d0c0f9e7484d42309ab77Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Togruta headpiece commision?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> Twi'leks and Togruta
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grizabella ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:36 pm    Post subject: Togruta headpiece commision? Reply with quote

Togrutas in general and Shaak Ti in particular has grown a lot on me but I do not know if there is any good comissioners for theyre Lekku headpiece out there since I can not do a thing like that on my own.

Id also like if you could do the rest of the costume as well but its optional and I would prephere shipping from EU due to the massive shipping and tax cost I can imagine a overseas shipping would be at.

Also - How carefull do you have to be with sizing and fiting for the headpiece to be aprovable? IE does it has to be tailormade or can it be storebought?
Grizabella ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A quick question:

Would a Governour Rashiki (as I asked about in the Jedi section) be aprovable or does he count as a generic Togruta?

And can anyone with more knowledge than I have tell me what sort of shoes and spatz he uses? It looks like he has off white spatz or armor over purple pants and low shoes, but its hard to tell from the photos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> Twi'leks and Togruta All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: