Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=664282cebab859122c34f7491c94ea99Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Bryar Blaster for Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Fringe Weaponry and Props
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Bryar Blaster for Sale Reply with quote

If anyone is looking for a Unique blaster to carry with their costume, check out this thread - http://www.rebellegion.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=110960#110960

I've put my Bryar Blaster up for Sale.
Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump & price drop to $150 for blaster and 2 leather holsters.

That's right, no mistake, I'm selling my baby.

Up for sale its a used but loved custom made Blaster based on the Bryar blaster from the Dark Forces Video game. Pictures here:

It's constructed out of a poor Resin cast of the New BSG miniseries Blaster. It was cut up and modified, using a plastic Shotgun pump from an Airsoft Shotgun. A for Sale sign was used to make the underbarrel part. Ther eis a working Laser sight mounted to the top, witht he activation wire inset into the blaster itself. THe activation button is mounted on the grip about where your thumb will sit when holding the blaster in your right hand.

Also included in the sale is the 2 leather holsters I've made for it. One is styled after the Luke ESB holster (although not a duplicate due the the shape of the blaster)

It's dyed and sealed in a Mahogany brown color.

Also, for anyone thinking about a Kyle Katarn costume, there is a Cross Draw holster.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Fringe Weaponry and Props All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: