About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0dc56b5b9fb9af3eab7fbe32e3438710Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Battle Front the Fan Movie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robeewankenobi (Robert Estrada)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Battle Front the Fan Movie Reply with quote

Ok, since we are well on our way of building the Rebel forces. What say we make good on it.
I propose that we team up with the 501st and do a one day shoot of "Battle Front the Fan Film"
The ideal time and place will be decided a little later but for not how many would be interested? My best guess will be between mid to late Oct.
Please Post:
Name
Costume
All club are welcome to join the fun!

Thanks
Rob
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a hot day of shooting we have some good takes.
I'll be doing some editing and maybe by the end of the week we'll have a small trailer Very Happy
Thanks Aaron, Lisa and little Marley
Heres a pic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GhostRider01 (Luis Alejandro Mendoza)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks very nice... great troopers
Zach Da Attack ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: I'm interested Reply with quote

hey good idea but I think it might be kinda hard , but anyway if its cool can i help I got a RFT cosume movie unforunatley I am only 16 but my dads in the 501st as a TK maybe I can help I can send you guys a pic of me in my cosume. P.S. I can also spread the word in the GGG if you guys want me to? And in the movie you see kids my age in the Tantive 4 fighting scene.
Jedi Loreen (Lori Procopio)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Golden Gate Garrison? That's a long way from So Cal.

I'm sure Rob can recruit enough Trooper from SCG later.

And probably a few more Rebel Troopers when the weather cools down. wink2

There are Endor Commandos in that game too, aren't there? Confused:

I don't remember seeing any kids fighting on the Tantive IV.
Confused
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zach Da Attack ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: yes you can Reply with quote

you can see a kid around 16 running away i have seen the screen shots i forget where but any way sorry didn't know you where that far nvm
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see why not! I mean, I need bodys or teams of troopers running in and out. TK, yes, if you guys want to come down! Sure!
The more we have the better. There is one shot I want three TKs on a hill while a 1/2 dozen rebels (RFT/ET/X-wing) are shot down and one TK standing on top of the hill. Funny part, I died in on of the shots but you really can't tell it's me.
I love doing that!
Groovie Baby!
Rob
Jedi Rex ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool!! I'm up in Northern California, but if you need Endor Commandos (see pic Phyllis posted in "Paninthebox has...") maybe we could work it out!
Zach Da Attack ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: I knew I would find the pic Reply with quote

see here there are teenage rebel troopers in the movie
http://www.studiocreations.com/howto/rebelfleettrooper/screencapimages/Picture1.jpg
see the boy the right! lol I am Cannon ahahaa[/url]
Jedi Loreen (Lori Procopio)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, you mean "canon". If you were cannon, you'd be a field artillery piece. Razz

That does look like a kid, I never noticed before. Maybe he's the equivalent of a "cabin boy" from old sailing ship days, and got thrust into the fight.

Don't expect it to get you into the Legion any sooner though.
wink2
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zach is cool. He was with us when we did our RFT hallway shoot at C4. His costume is really good, so he'll be ready to submit his pics when he turns 18.

And he knows the rules because his dad is in the Golden Gate Garrison.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember him.

I was just teasing.
wink2
Zach Da Attack ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: I didn't mean to sound pushy Reply with quote

Its all good just wanted to show you something from the movie and Grey Jedi is right I am ready to join but I know I have to wait it will make it all the more better when I finally join when I am 18 boo ya! By the way my dad showed me that screen shot when I was looking to be a RFT and I thought that was so cool, a fun little easter egg. Good luck filming can't wait to see the finished product and at next star wars celebration I will be 18!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: