Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ef71af23802edfc94ca1ba0d70f81172Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

A295 Hoth rifle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment -> Empire Strikes Back
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moselder71 (Todd Barclay)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:15 pm    Post subject: A295 Hoth rifle Reply with quote

Who makes the best A295 Hoth rifle? Anyone make on out of a MP44 airsoft rifle? I am interested in gettong one or having someone build me one, let me know if anyone has any ideas or is interested. Thanks
Elysia_1 (Jeff R. Miller)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: A295 Hoth rifle Reply with quote

moselder71 wrote:
Who makes the best A295 Hoth rifle? Anyone make on out of a MP44 airsoft rifle? I am interested in gettong one or having someone build me one, let me know if anyone has any ideas or is interested. Thanks

Hi.

I make this prop still. Mine is based on WWII drawing schematics of the original weapon. With the addition extra parts to make it look like the A-295. After extensive research, finding original parts used and close study of any photos I could find from the movie and behind the scenes, I believe that I've created a close match to the Movie used prop.

Also, since I've been making this prop, I've over the years have updated the kit a few times from new things I've learned of or found actual parts used.

The kit now includes metal parts, risen casted parts, 3d printed parts, screws, leather strap and so forth.

PM me, or find me on Facebook. Smile

My prop page there is called Elysium Props
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment -> Empire Strikes Back All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: