Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=eac08c6cf6aa6b3e9cebeadf0f091ef1Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

3/7 ClarksvilleCon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fleurderys ()
Base Membership Officer

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:40 pm    Post subject: 3/7 ClarksvilleCon Reply with quote

Shared from the Midsouth Garrison:

Event Name: ClarksvilleCon
Venue: Riverview Inn
Venue address: 50 College Street
Clarksville, Tennessee
USA
Event Start: March 7, 2020 - 10am
Event End: March 7, 2020 - 6pm
Event Website: http://www.clarksvillecon.com
Expected number of attendees: 2000
Requested number of characters: 20
Requested character types:
Secure changing/staging area: Yes
Can troopers carry blasters: Yes
Can troopers carry/bring props like lightsabers and staffs: Yes
Is parking available: Yes
Is venue accessible to those with limited mobility: Yes
Amenities available at venue: secrure room, drinks and food
Comments: ClarksvilleCon is a collectors’ mecca convention located in the beautiful City of Clarksville, Tennessee. Striving to be Tennessee’s best and truest comic convention featuring fandoms of multiple genres. As a long-time collector of comics and pop culture items the promoter brings Tennessee an event that will satisfy any fandom!

In addition, a roster of comic industry professionals and fandom-related celebrities are guaranteed in attendance for fans to meet and greet. This will be one show not to miss!
Referred by: past events we did together

Notes from Michael from the MSG:

NOTES: The order in which you post you can attend... and the amount of table time and active costuming you will do will determine priority for the free passes. We'd have a table, and could run a Blast-a-Trooper if we want to. Must be in costume most of the time to count, but obviously we'll make sure everyone has time to explore the con and breaks.

The 10 free passes would be "shared" for all of the costuming clubs. The Midsouth Garrison has 5, and RL and Mandos have 5 to split.

1. Gunner (RFT)

Extras (Handlers - $10 each):

Last edited by fleurderys () on Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
gunsey ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be down for this, anyone else interested?? Only $20 also, so that's cool. I'd be RFT.
gunsey ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just me this weekend? Bummer! Anyway, I'm happy to work the table for part of the time.

I think we have either a flag or a table runner we can use for the table...if you're not going though, anyone willing to lend any cool table stuff (like we had at ICCCCCCCC)? I live in Donelson and work in Brentwood, so I could maybe meet up to borrow and give back stuff near these areas.
HeyTylerCosplay (Tyler Shrum)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be able to show up. Any word if our 501st friends will be there?
gunsey ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh. Given how tough this week has been I'm not going to be able to sit at the RL table for the length of this con so I'm out...If I still go (after volunteering in the morning probably!) it's gonna be for a much shorter period of time.
CrazyMarlin (Braden Kane)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeyTylerCosplay wrote:
I might be able to show up. Any word if our 501st friends will be there?

Yes. As of right now, I believe there are 5-6 501st folks signed up. Not to mention some of the Clarksville folks will likely be there but do not sign up on the forums.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: