Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=6230ca653229f79ffd1fd88c2c2782d8Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Generic Jedi Build Thread (Abouit time I started this)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roncompt (Ronnie Compton)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:36 pm    Post subject: Generic Jedi Build Thread (Abouit time I started this) Reply with quote

Well Finally going to stop procrastinating and get this started. I have asked a few questions in the past but decided I needed to put it all in one place.

I hail from Oxford, NC. Been a Star Wars Fan form the start, yes im old Smile . I have wanted to join the RL for some time, but the other RL (real life ) kept getting in the way. I decided to move the build off of the back burner after speaking to the great folks from Blue Ridge Base at the Raleigh Galaxycon. Since then I have been going through the tutorials in the forums as well as following other Generic Jedi builds.

So far I have the outer tunic done, and the Obi/Talbards cut out but not sewn.

Im trying to decide what interfacing if any I need to add to the Talbards/Obi

The belt, Food capsules, and pouches will be arriving soon. Once I have them I plan on dying the belt, pouches and boots to match.

My Lightsaber is an US Prophesy with a green blade.

[/img]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well a little further on. Still have some work to do on the boots and installing the snaps to hold everything in place. waiting on my belt to ship.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I goofed up and cut the fabric for my robe wrong. Im using Jenns pattern. I measured out the fabric out with plenty of extra for the bottom hem but when I cut it I got distracted and cut it at the 70 inch mark instead of the 104 inches. Luckily I saw my error before cutting any further.

So my quandary is The fabric I used is not available.

I need a Genric Jedi Judge's input. Can a robe be approved with a seam along the top of the robe and sleeve? help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: