Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8d5db098d5b84cc37f87f1dbf7e22041Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Jyn Erso and Other Rogues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voss (Dale Holland)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Celebration17 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogue One movie character Saw Gerrera’s militia/partisan fighter generic name unknown. I named him Eli Fanoi from Onderon. He lost both his parent at a young age do to the empire. Fanoi met and joined Saws militia.
The Partisans, also referred to as Saw Gerrera's Militia, and Saw Gerrera's Rebels, were a militant insurgent group and rebel cell who enacted armed campaigns against the Galactic Empire. Led and founded by Saw Gerrera, the Partisans played a part in destabilizing Saw's homeworld of Onderon from the Empire's occupying forces and eventually became allied with the Rebellion.
Costume /clothing various do to being militia no standard attire was given. The partisan I have built is similar in clothing and mast like the one observed on Jadha in the foreground with the Endor type helmet on and green coat with crossed bandoliers. Here is my build photos

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154959552@N07/49420981736/in/dateposted-public/
Amelia (Emily Haas)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This build looks interesting. Smile Are you going to try for approval? If so, let me know if there are things we can do to help you put together a packet for the judges.
Voss (Dale Holland)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Celebration17 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I submitted it last week .I know its doesn't have a costume standard but I did it anyway .I can use any help .Thanks Here is the link to my flicker with the photo I used to make an outfit.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/154959552@N07/49420481868/in/dateposted-public/
Amelia (Emily Haas)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like you're set so far.

If you want to PM me what you sent your judge, I'm happy to set up a costume standard shell for you and start putting it what you currently have. That will give us a good idea of what else we might want to write up.

As an aside - Would you mind editing your first post and providing a subject line for this thread? It makes it easier to access the thread. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Jyn Erso and Other Rogues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: