Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=43c9cd91b748e124a3a8fd80e5948520Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Started: Plo Koon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Other Named Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadowRex ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
2016 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:52 am    Post subject: Started: Plo Koon Reply with quote

After many a year of pondering and then a year of awaiting mask completion from Chris Stephens in England. Its time to begin the build.

I am looking to make Plo from TCW. I haven't located a CRL for him here as of yet. What I have seen on approved Plos seems to be similar from kit to kit: Warm browns, vambraces, etc.

The boots concern me. In the EP 1/2 crl note, boot specifics are not listed. In general, they're a medium brown, with a 'pirate-esque' roll down top, with a rounded nose.

However upon detail they have lines parallel with the ground running in equidistant places from top to bottom.

And these are only available custom order. Are the custom order boot a requirement?

The soft parts, belt, ect are all well in hand, its the boots.

A determination of if the boots MUST BE the custom order only ones would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Oraculo (Agustín)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello ShadowRex

Excellent. Very good that you can start the Plo Koon Costume, it is a beautiful Costume. With respect to the Costume Standard, we are currently writing it, since the current Costume Standard does not exist.

In order to help you, I leave you the reference photos of the TCW version

http://www.kjo.rebellegion.com/?portfolio=plo-koon-the-clone-wars

Yours!
•BCO Cruz del Sur Base 2016 - 18
•BPRO Cruz del Sur Base 2016 - 17
•Award: Rebel of the Year 2015
•TCO Templo Pucará 2015-16
•Detachment XO - KJO 2014-15
•RO Cruz del Sur Base 2013 -14

Luckyjack (Jack Reuter)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just checking on this one - tough costume so wondering if you're still progressing ! If you are slow but surely - cheers to you mate !

Tusken Raid

Tusken Bantha Rider
Old Republic Jedi Knight
Qui-Gon Jinn
Devaron Base

TK / TB / DZ 4997
501st Legion
Northeast Remnant Garrison (NER)

Mando Mercs - "Lucky" Jak Tang
Raquor'daan Clan
ShadowRex ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
2017 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Head and hands have arrived. Slowly collecting references for my soft parts expert to assist with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Other Named Jedi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: