About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=fce7be11552d20de21bd99384106d3d8Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

V-Con Vancouver BC Oct 6-8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
malarat (Randy Ko)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: V-Con Vancouver BC Oct 6-8 Reply with quote

Ok who is all going to this con?

I have booked us a table for recruiting and info for the 501st but would be willing to combine it as a RL table too. 

Most important I want to have a lot of fun with a lot of friends and associates!!

I'm trying to get some forum activity going but also this will be our first convention as a group here in BC with both RL & 501st we get together rather well here in Victoria. I'd like to brain storm for ideas and plan activities, get to know/meet each other, and new people, share experiences.  This con will put any armor party I throw to shame (except for the food) and is ideal for those scribers, writers, artists, gamers, and partiers to attend!!

What I need from you!

- are you coming?
- what ideas for parties get togethers etc. would you like to set up or participate in?
- who needs help getting to the con or a place to stay?
- who can provide a spare space or resources?

Remember to register and definitely check out the con website: http://www.v-con.ca/

The 3rd floor is the floor to book if you want to party or host a party in your room.

Let's start talking it's just over a month away!

Randy TR-0773
CO Outerrim Squad
Sister Sola ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: V-Con Vancouver BC Oct 6-8 Reply with quote

Alas I will have to give it a miss. It's too close after Dragon*Con so I just won't have the money. I need to start saving up for C4 and costumes for that.
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: V-Con Vancouver BC Oct 6-8 Reply with quote

aye I too will have to pass, I'm here in Alberta and with moving and C4 coming.....sadly I do not have the time at the moment.  Perhaps next year I can make it to smaller cons.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arsinoe ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: V-Con Vancouver BC Oct 6-8 Reply with quote

Too far away for me. Sorry.
Haru Windsong ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: V-CON Reply with quote

Unless I nail down another contract with the Reserves I won't be able to afford it either. I DO, however, need bodies for the PNE Sunday 26 Aug. A small group of us (eight that I can confirm right now) are meeting at Gate 6 between 1030 and 1130 in the morning on the Sunday.

I also REALLY REALLY need someone to point me in the direction of the merchandise thread. They ought to put it in the header or under the direction links for ease of location.
Sister Sola ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a header, right in the top "General Discussion" section, "Legion Merchandise" Smile

http://www.rebellegion.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=38
Haru Windsong ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: PNE TROOPING Reply with quote

Well, we all had a great time. The PNE organizers gave us a double change room, free food (real stuff, not just burgers and brats), and plenty of water. DV was Grand Marshall. We were well received. As usual, we got the bulk of the attention, with parents desperately trying to get their kids interested in the OTHER characters in the parade after we passed. Pictures at the link below.

http://picasaweb.google.com/seattlejo/RL501PNE2007?authkey=muWFZsQ-dL4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: