Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=2cc226d06a0ab8ba9a2b926858363393Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Need contact info for EPIII Anakin submission

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Auto_Tech (Cody Templeton)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:29 pm    Post subject: Need contact info for EPIII Anakin submission Reply with quote

Hello, I just finished approval for my Pre-Armor Vader for the 501st, and would like to submit for EPIII Anakin Skywalker. Just wondering who I need to contact to get the ball rolling. Thanks!
Jorius Valik (James Douthitt)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instructions for joining the 501st can be found here - https://www.501st.com/members/join_form.php

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorius Valik wrote:
Instructions for joining the 501st can be found here - https://www.501st.com/members/join_form.php

This would be for Rebel Legion approval for Anakin Skywalker EPIII. 501st approval is Darth Vader - Pre-Armor, which I was approved Saturday for. I am also approved for Kylo Ren: TFA as well. I just needed to know who to contact to submit for approval for RL in Central Base. Smile Thanks!
Crackle_Pop (Nick Hickman)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the top of the page under the Forum and Costume Controls header you will see a link titled "My Costumes." Click that and on the left of the page there will be another link titled "Add a Costume." That will take you to the submission form with all the info you need to submit. Here is a link to the Anakin Skywalker subforum if you want to look over the standards http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=525
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crackle_Pop wrote:
At the top of the page under the Forum and Costume Controls header you will see a link titled "My Costumes." Click that and on the left of the page there will be another link titled "Add a Costume." That will take you to the submission form with all the info you need to submit. Here is a link to the Anakin Skywalker subforum if you want to look over the standards http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=525

Thank you! That's what I needed to find! I just got my new wig in yesterday so I'll be styling that and reviewing a couple other costume pieces before I submit. Like I said, I already got approved for Darth Vader - Pre-Armor which is the same costume as Anakin Skywalker EPIII besides the contacts and face makeup. Smile
Jorius Valik (James Douthitt)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad, I think I was focusing too much on the word Vader. Glad Nick was able to help you out!

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorius Valik wrote:
My bad, I think I was focusing too much on the word Vader. Glad Nick was able to help you out!

No worries at all! That's the costume name given to the 501st version of Anakin from ROTS. It's the same as RL's Anakin Skywalker EPIII besides the darkened eye makeup and contact lenses. Smile
Crackle_Pop (Nick Hickman)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy to help where I can
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: