Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=b5872296b578204825ee0d5bad4cdbc6Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

The Rise of Skywalker Premiere 19 December 19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base -> Tython Troop Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rocket Va'Bri ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:40 pm    Post subject: The Rise of Skywalker Premiere 19 December 19 Reply with quote

Event: The Rise of Skywalker Premiere

Date/ Time: Wednesday 18 11pm - Thursday 19 December 3am

Weather: Hot

RL Troopers:
Rocket-74 - Jedi

Mission Report: Over two hundred Star Wars fans converged on the Crossing Theatre for the midnight screening. We met at 11pm in the lobby, and chatted bout the upcoming movie, while posing for photos for the local newspaper and with fans. Then it was in to watch the movie at midnight, followed by another chat after the screening. Everyone agreed the movie was well worth staying up late for, with cheers throughout the theatre at key parts of the film.

The Jedi to my right in the first photo is a potential new member for the Rebel Legion, who is pulling together the necessary elements for his costume after feedback from our judges, and the young woman to my left is my oldest daughter.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:42 am    Post subject: The Rise of Skywalker Premiere 19 December 19 Reply with quote

Was an awesome night and an awesome movie.

Can’t wait to get all my necessary bits and pieces together to be able to attend these types of events as an active Rebel Legion member.

Sair (Sarah Steele)
Tython Base CO
Tython Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah!

So glad you had a great time.

Damian if you need any help please reach out to our Membership Officer and Temple Master Teddy (maximus) who is an expert in Jedi costumes.

Cheers, Sair

Dae'mon Sa-cam (Damian Edwards)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sarah, I will definitely reach out. I’m happy for any help I can get. Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base -> Tython Troop Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: