Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=b4634c5a0715d2842512efe962a97b85Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Making a generic Wookiee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Chewbacca and Other Wookiees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deadpool77 (Dirk Eijkemans)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:26 pm    Post subject: Making a generic Wookiee Reply with quote

Just fooling around with an idea I made a Wookiee playing to use it for coplay. But the final product looks great so I want to serious try to make it approved.

The mask will be here next week and a cross bandaleer wil be made
By a friend.

I will have to look for toes

But first, what do you guys think about what I have?

http://imgur.com/gallery/P1osBIK
Sky Guy ()

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A description of the parts or posting pics would help with your questions.
Deadpool77 (Dirk Eijkemans)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Imugr has changed so I had to make a new account
Sky Guy ()

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a Ghillie Suit on Stilts (sorry, couldn’t Help it, I’m a Jarhead);But in all seriousness, Here’s what I see, the Helmet won’t get you approved. The Height is good, also your body build. You need Toes (5 of them) that can be seen (not sure if you have them already) and the Hair patterns need to be adjusted (White on the Shoulders, Legs just above the Knees or for Vice Versa for Black) I honestly don’t know if the new CRL will allow for what you have as far as the scattered pattern you have going.

For a Mask you could go budget for an Evil Chimp, or if you want nice Mask, two members here sell them. Just go to the All things Wookie Sticky here on this Page for a breakdown.

All other please feel free to chime in if I missed something or to add. Most importantly, take your time and enjoy your build.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Chewbacca and Other Wookiees All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: