Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3b23f408e3ea9c7b026741698e75794cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

User Password Woes, Reset Email Not Received

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darcu RyMal (Chris Curtis)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Dragon Con 2014 (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:58 am    Post subject: User Password Woes, Reset Email Not Received Reply with quote

Hello, I'm posting on behalf of user RachelLeia (Rachel Folmar). She has apparently misplaced her password so has been attempting to use the "forgot password" link. She is never receiving an email with instructions or links to reset her password. I've had her check her spam folder and everywhere else, but she can't locate it anywhere.

Any assistance you can render for her would be most appreciated. I'm Chris Curtis, the Regional Captain in Oklahoma for Kessel Base, which is why I'm making the request for assistance on her behalf.

Thanks so much!
Chris

Oklahoma Regional Captain
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
War4u (Adam Warman)
Legion Webmaster
Legion Webmaster

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: User Password Woes, Reset Email Not Received Reply with quote

Darcu RyMal wrote:
Hello, I'm posting on behalf of user RachelLeia (Rachel Folmar). She has apparently misplaced her password so has been attempting to use the "forgot password" link. She is never receiving an email with instructions or links to reset her password. I've had her check her spam folder and everywhere else, but she can't locate it anywhere.

Any assistance you can render for her would be most appreciated. I'm Chris Curtis, the Regional Captain in Oklahoma for Kessel Base, which is why I'm making the request for assistance on her behalf.

Thanks so much!
Chris

I will contact her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: