Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=6174c214e211ac70b86f6894def6d31aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Anakin ROTS Glove-looking into making my own

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Anakin Skywalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tanman ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 2:28 pm    Post subject: Anakin ROTS Glove-looking into making my own Reply with quote

I’ve yet to see any glove patterns out there but I think after some trial and error I could get a decent pattern thrown together. So my biggest question is the buckles. I contacted Custom Props and they sell the buckles for $70. At that point I’d rather just buy their glove. Then I found this page which is entirely in Spanish but it looks like it could show how to make the buckles which would be awesome.

http://www.theforce.com.ar/Scripts/WebFormsLibrary/MainContainerForm.asp?iAction=2&lNewsId=167

The buckles that come up on eBay are not accurate otherwise I’d just get those. Any suggestions?
Cobalt-60 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try to find a Rubies(tm) Anakin Glove from episode 3 (not the clone wars version).

you can (a) use the hardware for your own glove and (b) take it apart to make a pattern .

Wink

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a dark brown lambskin to make my own Anakin ROTS Glove a few years ago but scrapped the idea. If you need leather for your glove just let me know as I have the brand new hide for sale if you want it.
Psab Keel ()

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a dark brown lambskin to make my own Anakin ROTS Glove a few years ago but scrapped the idea. If you need leather for your glove just let me know as I have the brand new hide for sale if you want it.

DSCN3417 by Nathan Andrews, on Flickr
DSCN3416 by Nathan Andrews, on Flickr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Anakin Skywalker All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: